First the NYG steal our coach, Now our Uniforms...

DrDawkinstein

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

The Bills really don't have to do anything. They went back to their best look when they switched to the white helmets. Just don't wear the all reds and blues and it will be perfect.

1 hour ago, BillsFanMike said:

I hope our alternate uniform has the red helmet with the charging buffalo of the 90's.❤️🤍💙

Yes, it's looking like our Alt Helmet/Uniform will be the 90s throwbacks.

I'm hoping they don't do it this year. Wait until we win the Super Bowl, then at the next home opener when they raise the banner and give out rings, have Josh and the Boys trot out in the 90s throwbacks. Buffalo would implode.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

The Bills really don't have to do anything. They went back to their best look when they switched to the white helmets. Just don't wear the all reds and blues and it will be perfect.

new, alternative uniforms/helmets mean merchandise sales. They’d be idiotic to not take advantage.

Edited by JoPoy88

7 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

new, alternative uniforms/helmets mean merchandise sales. They’d be idiotic to not take advantage.

I am not so sure they do anything new. Probably bring back the 90's look with the red helmets.

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

Raiders and Chargers (especially the powder blues) say hello.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We have the best unis in the league.  The only team that I think could compete with us is Rams.

Steelers.  Green bay.  San Francisco.

There's a reason these guys only change things up a little over a long period of time - they look good.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Steelers.  Green bay.  San Francisco.

There's a reason these guys only change things up a little over a long period of time - they look good.  

I'll even throw the Colts in there with their basic classics.

I still think we're top-3 tho.

1 hour ago, Taro Nimbus said:

They didn’t steal anything.  Those were their unis in the 80s and 90s.  IMO, they should stay with those.  

It seems like the blue they will wear this year is lighter now like the Bills blue. Those 80's and 90's Giants had a slightly darker blue.

s-l400.jpg

5 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

I'm a big fan of teams going back to cleaner & simpler designs.  

We went through about a 20 year span of all the corporate and marketing gurus adding all kinds of swirls and stripes and "cutting edge" designs.  Most of them achieved the objective of selling more merchandise, but also largely looked like crap. 

The Bills pajama unis of 2002-2011 were a great example of this phase.  I still cringe when I see people sporting one of those hideous away jerseys

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

I hear you.. but I'm 5-0 in live games in my home Marshawn Lynch jersey (including last year regular season in KC). I will continue to wear it regardless of how ugly it is. I'll be wearing it again in KC this year as well 

As a Buffalo Bills fan I don’t get New York Giants fan. That look isn’t classic historical Giants. Sure they won Super Bowls but they also won with there historical uniforms. From what I call the Frank Gifford New York Giants era with Lower class ny with gray pants and red numbers is classic Giants look. Buffalo had this look for years. The 1970’s Buffalo’s Royal Blue at times looked darker to me but the Bills had that look longer than the Giants. And last I don’t care what helmets the Bills wear either red or white helmets just win the Super Bowl. I realized long ago as a Buffalo sports fan I don’t care what our Buffalo sports teams wear.

I watched my Buffalo Bisons in Disco floor uniforms, Star Wars uniforms, Hawaiian uniforms you name it and I didn’t care I just wanted the Bisons to win the game like always. You get use to it you really don’t notice if you are into the game itself. The only Buffalo sports teams uniforms I really had a issue with was the UB Bulls uniforms with a awful paragraph as a logo with New York Bulls because it slighted Buffalo in small letters under New York. Also I felt New York State wasn’t funding UB athletics like a state flagship should so until they paid up with facilities to get UB to the Big Ten Conference no New York Bulls until New York State earned it by financial backing UB athletics like every other state school so it was complicated my feelings on that. Plus the logo was awful a paragraph other than that I never had a issue with Buffalo uniforms in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.