First the NYG steal our coach, Now our Uniforms...

DrDawkinstein

I just want every team to just go back to their 1993 uniforms. 

Oh, and I guess the Jaguars, Panthers, Ravens, and Texans can all just get the heck out of the league since they don't have uniforms from 1993. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There was nothing between their uniforms in the 90's either. 

I don't get the royal blue jersey and navy blue helmet. Pick a lane. 

Similar tanget. National teams should have to wear the same colors as their flags and/or their flags represent their colors. NZ wears black, no black in their flag. Italy wears blue, no blue in their flag. Australia/green, the Dutch/orange. Etc. I actually don't want all of them in red, white, and blue. I want the NZ flag to be black, Australia's to be green...Drives me bonkers.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don't get the royal blue jersey and navy blue helmet. Pick a lane. 

This.  And there are other examples around the league.  The Saints helmets vs. the trim on their jerseys -- different gold.  The Cowboys mix the navy and royal blues.

I don't get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I'm a big fan of teams going back to cleaner & simpler designs.  

We went through about a 20 year span of all the corporate and marketing gurus adding all kinds of swirls and stripes and "cutting edge" designs.  Most of them achieved the objective of selling more merchandise, but also largely looked like crap. 

The Bills pajama unis of 2002-2011 were a great example of this phase.  I still cringe when I see people sporting one of those hideous away jerseys

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

27 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Alt uniforms coming in fast and furious. Come on Buffalo

The Bills really don't have to do anything. They went back to their best look when they switched to the white helmets. Just don't wear the all reds and blues and it will be perfect.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.