Panthers Alt Uniforms Announced

JoPoy88

6 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

whoop-de-doo  another team with a black alternate uniform...  how original.  Let's see... bengals, cardinals, steelers, falcons, saints, jets, lions, eagles, 49ers... I'm sure somewhere another team has done it.  

Yes but out of all those other teams you just named, it is arguable that black on the panthers makes the most sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

whoop-de-doo  another team with a black alternate uniform...  how original.  Let's see... bengals, cardinals, steelers, falcons, saints, jets, lions, eagles, 49ers... I'm sure somewhere another team has done it.  

I agree the Bills should also have a black alternate uni 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

Agreed. Although I do like it when they wear the all white throwbacks. Every Bills uniform combination looks great except for the all blues and reds.

I like the all blues with white knee high socks.  but only for Thanksgiving games. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

After we win the SB I’m getting this masterpiece tattooed on my calf 

I will definitely get this tattooed on my arm if JA wins us a SB.

I hope the Bills don't go with black anything because then they will be just like every body else when they start o win HEY lets get a black uni 👎 ! 

I like the color schemes they have now & although some here can't stand them i think the Red uni's pop and are especially useful if there is ever another snovertime game in the Bills stadium which is always a possibility .

Edited by T master

On 7/19/2022 at 6:31 PM, JoPoy88 said:

Yes but out of all those other teams you just named, it is arguable that black on the panthers makes the most sense. 

I can't disagree with you there.  between the Titans and the panthers, I don't know whose regular game jerseys are worse, so in thise case, it's an improvement.

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if & when those people making these types of decisions take into consideration how much more heat on a hot day is drawn to a black uni or helmet which in turn could cause a player to have heat related fatigue quicker than usual ?

I mean sure it looks great but Carolina in the late summer can still be pretty how & if they play in Fl. early on in the year the heat could be a factor . But if they are only alternates they could decide on the weather which to use .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I wonder if & when those people making these types of decisions take into consideration how much more heat on a hot day is drawn to a black uni or helmet which in turn could cause a player to have heat related fatigue quicker than usual ?

I mean sure it looks great but Carolina in the late summer can still be pretty how & if they play in Fl. early on in the year the heat could be a factor . But if they are only alternates they could decide on the weather which to use .

Even in Buffalo its hot in the summer and early September. I guess that is why the Bills like to wear the white jerseys for the 1st home game or two. Although this year with the home opener being at night I could see the Bills going with the classic home look blue over white vs TEN.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.