Panthers Alt Uniforms Announced

JoPoy88

2 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I HATE the Pats but I always loved that helmet.  As a bonus I associate it with 4-12 teams

I always associate it with memories of Steve Grogan nearly getting his head torn off of his giraffe neck against the Bears in SB XX.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Bet those all black helmets and uniforms will be pretty hot to play in for those early season games in NC. Best saving them for late season.

Maybe it is way Panthers' owner is trying to tell community that he wants them to pay for a dome.

2 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

They’ve been announced for a night game.

Week 10 against Atlanta. Over at the Uniform Gridiron Database website its already been posted. Also Washington has their uniform up for week 1. They are going with their dark red/maroon jersey. The Carolina black jersey looks like crap IMHO. Scroll to the sites week 10 schedule and you will see for yourself. 

5 hours ago, Greg S said:

Just like when the Bills ditched the red helmets for the white. I think NE should go back to their old helmet. It looks better IMHO.

th (5).jpg

Maybe because I’M OLD, but I LOVE our uniforms and think they are among the top in the league. Do NOT mess with it! Trying new things, like the all red, just annoy me. Stay with great! 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

whoop-de-doo  another team with a black alternate uniform...  how original.  Let's see... bengals, cardinals, steelers, falcons, saints, jets, lions, eagles, 49ers... I'm sure somewhere another team has done it.  

Calm down.  It will be ok. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.