Panthers Alt Uniforms Announced

JoPoy88

9 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

So that’s 6 teams now (panthers, bengals, patriots, saints, falcons, texans) that have unveiled alternate helmets

Just like when the Bills ditched the red helmets for the white. I think NE should go back to their old helmet. It looks better IMHO.

th (5).jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 3
  • Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Santana said:

The Bills current helmets are the best helmets this franchise has ever had. Especially when the went with the white facemasks last year.

Agreed. Although I do like it when they wear the all white throwbacks. Every Bills uniform combination looks great except for the all blues and reds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Agreed. Although I do like it when they wear the all white throwbacks. Every Bills uniform combination looks great except for the all blues and reds.

Yeah I like those all white throwbacks as well. Yeah I just never want to see the blue pants with blue socks and white tops lol

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Blue throwbacks are even better, imo. Don't know why they aren't allowed to use either one. Standing Buffalo is classic and I'm not keen on the red, but I understand that folks have different tastes and folks of the right age might be nostalgic about the Joe Ferguson color blind helmet. I'm old enough to prefer the true retro look.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

the joy this would bring everyone- josh included- would be immense 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I'd buy that to put on a shelf. What a masterpiece 

The best way I could describe these alternate helmets is…

Intimate, but intimidating.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.