Best All Star Game of the 4 Major Sports  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite All star game

• MLB
    • NBA
    • NFL
    • NHL
    • none, they all suck

I picked MLB.  Most elected players participate unless they're legitimately injured.  Thank God they did away with making the game mean something.  Now it's back to a bunch of great baseball players playing the game they love for the fun of it.

The only other sport I watch religiously is football and I haven't watched a pro bowl in decades.  That is pure crap.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I picked none, they all suck. MLB was great when I was younger and the players actually cared. Now they dodge them or or go to party. what cha think

The MLB all-star game was so good from 59' to 62', they had two of them a year.🤑

They all pretty much suck, but the NFL sucks BY FAR THE MOST! 

They just need to stop playing that “game” and find another way to steal some advertising money. You’ve turned the draft, combine and every other aspect into a money generator, but the Pro Bowl is an embarrassment. Just stop!  

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.