Bills Mafia hot sauce/BBQ sauce

notwoz

8 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

If you are using pre-made "wing sauce" for wings, then your wings probably taste like crap and are not "Buffalo" wings.

Back in the 70's thru the 90's, it was basically Franks, butter and Tabasco. I like to use that base as a starting point and get creative. I want a little smokiness and spice. I like to use a little liquid smoke, roasted red pepper and garlic seasoning and I like to try different Tabascos. I also do not skimp on the Bleu cheese. Marie's or T. Marzettis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, nosejob said:

Back in the 70's thru the 90's, it was basically Franks, butter and Tabasco. I like to use that base as a starting point and get creative. I want a little smokiness and spice. I like to use a little liquid smoke, roasted red pepper and garlic seasoning and I like to try different Tabascos. I also do not skimp on the Bleu cheese. Marie's or T. Marzettis.

I coat my wings with butter and beer or bourbon right out the fryer before applying Frank's. Totally agree with the two Bleu cheese brands.

On 7/18/2022 at 5:49 PM, section122 said:

My review on these:

The bbq is a very plain bbq sauce.  This was the worst of the 3 but still a passable sauce.

The mild sauce is decent.  Exactly what you would expect it to be.  A little thicker than homemade mild sauce so I didn't mind it.

The hot sauce is pretty good.  It's a thicker franks red hot with a very similar taste and I love franks.

All in all they are cool for the novelty but none of them are must buys.

ive only tried the hot sauce and i agree with his statement

On 7/20/2022 at 9:20 AM, Clyde Smith said:

I coat my wings with butter and beer or bourbon right out the fryer before applying Frank's. Totally agree with the two Bleu cheese brands.

Man that sounds good. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 1:24 AM, mrags said:

The BC is trash. Watered down. Tastes like Ranch with chunks of dried up piss 

How would you know of this aforementioned dried up piss chunks, asking for a friend…, 

On 7/21/2022 at 11:21 AM, HOUSE said:

I gave this a lot of thought, I decided to save my money till a better investment comes along...

Man that was just freaking perfect 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.