Bills Mafia hot sauce/BBQ sauce

notwoz

I saw these two Josh Allen/Bills Mafia sauces at our local Wegmans in Sterling, Va. I bought both, mostly to save ... along with my Kelly Crunch, Flutie Flakes, Terrell Owens whatever and Hasek hot sauce. (I never did get Peca Pickles). BTW I tried to search for Bills Mafia Sauce, but couldn't find a thread that matched. If there is one, feel free to merge it into that thread. Also, I had to compress the s**t out of the photo to get it to load onto the page. 

sauce 3.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

If you’re interested in collecting this type of stuff I believe Diggs has a hot sauce as well fyi.

I didn't see the Diggs hot sauce. But I will be in WNY in late August, so I might poke around a Wegmans or Tops to look for a bottle.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

If you’re interested in collecting this type of stuff I believe Diggs has a hot sauce as well fyi.

The Diggs hot sauce is better than Allen's if you plan on consuming. I haven't had the BBQ but the Allen hot sauce is "meh". 

• Agree 1

My review on these:

The bbq is a very plain bbq sauce.  This was the worst of the 3 but still a passable sauce.

The mild sauce is decent.  Exactly what you would expect it to be.  A little thicker than homemade mild sauce so I didn't mind it.

The hot sauce is pretty good.  It's a thicker franks red hot with a very similar taste and I love franks.

All in all they are cool for the novelty but none of them are must buys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I like the hot sauce because it has a little bit thicker consistency (between a hot sauce and a BBQ sauce) so it's good for shaking a bunch of wings in and having the sauce stick. 

I normally use Frank's for my wings because it is more hot than thick but I tend to switch it up depending on how I feel. 

5 hours ago, notwoz said:

I didn't see the Diggs hot sauce. But I will be in WNY in late August, so I might poke around a Wegmans or Tops to look for a bottle.

I was at the Wegmans on McKinley a few weeks ago and they had a good number of bottles of diggs hot sauce 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.