Leonard Fournette Checking In At 260lbs?

H2o

7 hours ago, Logic said:

I'm not gonna lie, Josh has been looking a little, um....HEFTY this offseason.

He's a young guy living his best life, and it's probably fine. 

I just hope that it doesn't affect his speed and athleticism. I also know that taking good care of one's body and nutrition increases the likelihood of a long career. There's a reason Tom Brady is still playing so well at age 44 and Ben Roethlisberger looked so awful at age 39.

Has anyone seen a picture of a shirtless Josh Allen?

Anyway, they call him "Playoff Lenny", not "July Lenny"....

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Our Karlos Williams.  Cut him now to send a message.  You guys know the Bucs are my second team only for my sons as they were born and raised here.

there is now way this guy loses 30 lbs. I’m a month.  I did it in wrestling once, but I went to the extreme as

a teenager.  In retrospect I was incredibly unhealthy losing that much weight that fast.

place him on the practice squad and he can do an in season tryout when he hits 225lbs.

should have raised your kids as Bills fans.  What the heck man!!!😜

Edited by RyanC883

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I can believe the 245lb weight disclosure from Fournette. In that video posted from July 1 of him working out I would guess he weighed around 240lbs. In the Florida heat, he'll likely burn off the other 15lbs in TC pretty easily to be at his normal playing weight. 

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, H2o said:

I can believe the 245lb weight disclosure from Fournette. In that video posted from July 1 of him working out I would guess he weighed around 240lbs. In the Florida heat, he'll likely burn off the other 15lbs in TC pretty easily to be at his normal playing weight. 

👍🏻  For sure.  He’ll be fine

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Did this thread really turn into people suggesting that Josh might eat himself out of the league? 😂

Yep. They can't talk about completion percentage, 300 yard games, 400 yard games, or anything else anymore. Now, he's a fatboy whose body is going to fall apart because he's not on the TB12 diet. 

On 7/18/2022 at 11:40 AM, julian said:

Maybe he’s been working out with Josh, according to Poyer on the Tyreek Hill podcast Allen is currently 260 LBs 

Allen was looking thicc during that golf event. But both of those guys show up on game day. Made the mistake of taking Ronald Jones ahead of LF last year in fantasy. Turrible.

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Did this thread really turn into people suggesting that Josh might eat himself out of the league? 😂

Is the food in Buffalo going to ruin Josh Allen? 

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Allen was looking thicc during that golf event. But both of those guys show up on game day. Made the mistake of taking Ronald Jones ahead of LF last year in fantasy. Turrible.

Is the food in Buffalo going to ruin Josh Allen? 

Yeah it sounds insane 260 Lb QB, but when you stop and look at Allen and his very large frame and ridiculous work ethic, now that 260 starts to look intriguing 

17 hours ago, julian said:

Yeah it sounds insane 260 Lb QB, but when you stop and look at Allen and his very large frame and ridiculous work ethic, now that 260 starts to look intriguing 

Uh, there are reasons for playing weight limits beyond speed.

You can't strengthen tendons or ligaments.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.