Leonard Fournette Checking In At 260lbs?

H2o

2 hours ago, julian said:

Yeah it’s call “it needed to be said” I’d link it but I’m old and slow

Yeah it was surprising as I was thinking 250 for sure, but he repeated it when Hill and the other guest pushed back as they were shocked 

Oh not necessary. Doesn't help that he's tore us up, but he's the biggest scumbag in the league currently. Can't believe anyone would listen to it, and surprised poyer went on it.

How could anyone with a child hsve anything to do with him, even just a football podcast 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I hope you're right.

While it's clear that he works super hard at his craft -- mechanics, throwing motion, etc -- I've never really heard him mention nutrition or diet. I HAVE heard him talk about crushing wings and drinking Labatt's. 

Like I said -- probably not too big a deal right now, but over time, a good diet and intelligent nutrition choices will preserve his athleticism and lengthen his career.

Josh did look fatter in the belly at the golf event, imo.  I'm sure the trainers will let him know to cut the *****.  Brady was even joking with him being chunky.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Josh did look fatter in the belly at the golf event, imo.  I'm sure the trainers will let him know to cut the *****.  Brady was even joking with him being chunky.

Right.

If he bulked up with MUSCLE, then great.

If he's doing a Jared Lorenzen impression........no bueno.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Don't look fat to me...

He definitely doesn't look 260lbs in the video. Maybe 240lbs, but not 260lbs. He may run the other 15lbs off in TC pretty easily down in FL. 

4 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

They already paid him a $5 million bonus & they guaranteed $12 million of his contract.  According to the link, cutting him gets the team a $9 million dead cap hit.  They're not cutting him & then turning around & signing him to the practice squad because they immediately get dinged an additional $5.33 million on the cap over what they have keeping him & working him into shape on the 53 man roster. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/leonard-fournette-21745/

On Karlos Williams, you beat me to it.  I was going to post a joke that he trained with Karlos in the offseason.  

Agreed. And ya Williams was an easy cut because he was on a 5th rd rookie contract. Fournette will get the benefit of the doubt to an extent.  Very unprofessional from the vet after getting likely his final big $ payday 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.