Buffalo Bills rookies report to training camp today!

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’m sure he can, but it’s not a given.  Corey B didn’t hold in college.  Didn’t turn out well.  Not many nfl  punters that I know of never held in college.  I’d give him around a 65-70% chance of becoming trustworthy.

I've never seen a punter unilaterally decide to run a fake punt.  I think Corey B had focusing issues.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Interested in the first 2 picks, because I think they can make strong contributions right away…I think Bernard and Sakir will be buried on the depth chart…And Punt God is a long shot to make the team imo…

I agree. I think he needs a year to work on some things. He can boot it far but he out kicks coverage units. He needs to fix his get off time, hang time and accuracy. He's kind of Bojo at the moment. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I agree. I think he needs a year to work on some things. He can boot it far but he out kicks coverage units. He needs to fix his get off time, hang time and accuracy. He's kind of Bojo at the moment. 

I think most of us probably do.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Is there no media coverage of the rookies in camp this week?  Thought they would at least trot a few out for a PC or something

On 7/19/2022 at 9:51 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

He won’t have a year. No way they can stash him on the Practice Squad. He would get gobbled up as soon as possible. He either punts in Buffalo this year, or he’ll be a hot commodity for several other teams. If not this year, then never. 

4 hours ago, stevewin said:

Is there no media coverage of the rookies in camp this week?  Thought they would at least trot a few out for a PC or something

23 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Todays Rookie Report

They all look pretty young. (Please mail me $2)

What more do you want??? Did you send your $2 in? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.