Jordan Poyer on Tyreek Hill's Podcast / Youtube

Rigotz

Thanks for the share. Good stuff from Poyer as always. Tyreek kind of a clown as expected, makes it all about himself. Also randomly mentions drinking a bunch and then seems to catch himself at one point considering who he's talking to. Poyer deserves the love though.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, eball said:

I refuse to listen to a Tyreek Hill podcast.  Can anyone summarize what was said specifically about the game?

He mentioned something about Tua having a noodle arm or something to that affect 

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, eball said:

I refuse to listen to a Tyreek Hill podcast.  Can anyone summarize what was said specifically about the game?

This is how I found the podcast/youtube. It contains a summary of what he said about the game:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/07/17/tyreek-hill-after-losing-to-bills-in-week-five-eric-bieniemy-challenged-chiefs-not-lose-to-buffalo-again/

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s funny he talks about his draft class only having 2 DB’s Xavier Rhodes and Darius Slay left playing in the league.

Micah Hyde was in his draft class. 😂 

I believe he meant outside of him and Hyde...

12 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

This is how I found the podcast/youtube. It contains a summary of what he said about the game:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/07/17/tyreek-hill-after-losing-to-bills-in-week-five-eric-bieniemy-challenged-chiefs-not-lose-to-buffalo-again/

Thanks, but I was more interested in what Poyer said (if anything).

4 hours ago, eball said:

Thanks, but I was more interested in what Poyer said (if anything).

It’s an hour long and Poyer talks for about half of it, so if you want to know what he says I’d suggest watching. It’s faster than me typing it for you.

If you’re interested in hearing about the 13 seconds stuff, it’s all in the first 5 minutes. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.