Happy 716 Day!

mykidsdad

I hope everyone is able to celebrate our Buffalo Bills today. We are taking time to watch an old Bills game and eat some Buffalo Chicken. Anyone have their own traditions? Either way, have fun with your people! Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

I hope everyone is able to celebrate our Buffalo Bills today. We are taking time to watch an old Bills game and eat some Buffalo Chicken. Anyone have their own traditions? Either way, have fun with your people! Go Bills!

My tradition is to think about tax rates in NYS, and wish Buffalo could be part of just about any other state in the USA. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Is this status limited to only holidays?  Happy 716 day.

I consider the mail carrier arriving a holiday, and of course we have holy wine on Sundays. I’m pretty well covered. 

When I lived in SC, the entire state had one area code. Atlanta has at least 4-5 area codes, in one city. That alone tells me I live in a place too big for my liking. I guess the upside is lots of celebrating! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.