YoloinOhio

Division winner poll #2  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC South?

• Indianapolis
    • Tennessee
    • Jacksonville
    • Houston

I'm going with the Colts. They have the better defense and Ryan is a clear upgrade over Wentz. Tannehill is going to feel the loss of AJ Brown as well. I know Derrick Henry is a freak of nature, but even his body will break down if they keep giving him 400+ carries a season. 

• Agree 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think they are a good team, but really question their passing game and OL and think they got a bit lucky last year. 

Vrabel is truly an underrated coach and Tannehill is a frustratingly good QB. Almost like Pennington was with the Jets. When he gets into a rhythm, it’s like the guy never misses a pass. Titans also have a very good defense and a very good run game. 

As far as Indy goes, it’s hard to say whether or not Matt Ryan is a good QB anymore. It could be a similar situation to what Matt Stafford was in with the Lions but I just don’t know.

I do think the Titans are a legitimate team and a contender and honestly I think they’re one of those teams that Buffalo matches up poorly against.

Vrabel is an A+ coach.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Vrabel is truly an underrated coach and Tannehill is a frustratingly good QB. Almost like Pennington was with the Jets. When he gets into a rhythm, it’s like the guy never misses a pass. Titans also have a very good defense and a very good run game. 

As far as Indy goes, it’s hard to say whether or not Matt Ryan is a good QB anymore. It could be a similar situation to what Matt Stafford was in with the Lions but I just don’t know.

I do think the Titans are a legitimate team and a contender and honestly I think they’re one of those teams that Buffalo matches up poorly against.

Vrabel is an A+ coach.

Vrabel is a meathead and I can’t stand him (and I’m a Buckeye!) - I’ve had some interactions with him so you won’t change my mind on him! 🤣

• Like (+1) 2

Well, I can't pick either to win the Division.  I see the Titans moving backwards this season and I'm not buying into Matt Ryan being the savior for Colts.

They play each other early in the season so it won't come down to a late season game between the 2 deciding.

First team to win 10 probably wins the division but I see it as a toss-up.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:54 PM, H2o said:

I'm going with the Colts. They have the better defense and Ryan is a clear upgrade over Wentz. Tannehill is going to feel the loss of AJ Brown as well. I know Derrick Henry is a freak of nature, but even his body will break down if they keep giving him 400+ carries a season. 

100% this

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.