Secret Service Deleted Jan 6 Text Messages After Oversight Officials Requested Them

So wait, the texts that were allegedly supposed to show that Trump tried choking a SSA and grabbing the wheel of The Beast, as well as other nefarious stuff, are being blocked by Bennie?  Why would they be doing that...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So wait, the texts that were allegedly supposed to show that Trump tried choking a SSA and grabbing the wheel of The Beast, as well as other nefarious stuff, are being blocked by Bennie?  Why would they be doing that...

No. You're doing this wrong.

You're not supposed to read her reporting and timeline based on official documents and ask questions.

You're supposed to dismiss all of it out of hand because Julie Kelly.

16 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

No. You're doing this wrong.

You're not supposed to read her reporting and timeline based on official documents and ask questions.

You're supposed to dismiss all of it out of hand because Julie Kelly.

They obviously found the texts, saw that they were bad for the Dems, and then decided to disappear them.  Not unlike what they did with Hilly's emails. 

Talk about deep state - Biden needs to get rid of all watchdogs installed by Trump.

The coverup was widespread. Trump put crooks in charge of monitoring the crooks, and then tried to cover that up too.

NO WONDER @DRsGhostis working overtime to pollute the air with fake news.

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Interesting, all those missing records from January 6th after Joke took over.  Now why would that have happened and why would they be blocking investigating it?

That’s it, Doc!  Now you get what our liberal comrades here have been saying!  Trump is so dumb, he left his fingerprints all over this by having it happen on the next administrations watch!  

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s it, Doc!  Now you get what our liberal comrades here have been saying!  Trump is so dumb, he left his fingerprints all over this by having it happen on the next administrations watch!  

This whole Secret Service "scandal" sounds to me like obsessive neurotics looking for "evidence" to create and simultaneously uncover an imaginary conspiracy to cover up an imaginary conspiracy. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This whole Secret Service "scandal" sounds to me like obsessive neurotics looking for "evidence" to create and simultaneously uncover an imaginary conspiracy to cover up an imaginary conspiracy. 

Sounds more like a potential scandal that they thought would hurt Trump and then when they started digging, found it would help him.  So they stopped/obstructed more digging.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Sounds more like a potential scandal that they thought would hurt Trump and then when they started digging, found it would help him.  So they stopped/obstructed more digging.

Probably why nobody from the Secret Service wants to go under oath to contradict Cassidy Hutchinson.  

Edited by SectionC3

26 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Probably why nobody from the Secret Service wants to go under oath to contradict Cassidy Hutchinson.  

I heard they did.  But haven't been asked for some reason.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, Meadows doesn't want to testify.  The SSA in The Beast do.

The Beast guys are going to (at best) contradict a hearsay statement made by Cassidy Hutchinson.  If they are willing to go public.  (I disagree on whether they wish to do so.)  Meadows can shed a lot of light on what did or did not happen.  Why he won’t put country first is simply beyond me.  Especially if he had “good” things to say.  

:lol:

You want to contradict Cassidy Hutchison?

Get some other low level WH staffer to testify under oath by using the hearsay qualifier "I heard Mr. or Ms. so and so say something to the effect of.....that President Trump did X" in all of their responses.

Boom.  Contradicted by more hearsay.

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The Beast guys are going to (at best) contradict a hearsay statement made by Cassidy Hutchinson.  If they are willing to go public.  (I disagree on whether they wish to do so.)  Meadows can shed a lot of light on what did or did not happen.  Why he won’t put country first is simply beyond me.  Especially if he had “good” things to say.  

Yes, they'll tell what actually happened that day, not what someone heard from someone else at 31 Flavors.  Which would go to the credibility of her (entirely) hearsay "testimony."  And that's why they won't call them.