RIP Ivana Trump

Greg S

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Anyone think she'd die before Him?  Also as I get closer to 40, 73 seems younger and younger.

Agreed....I'm thinking if i can make make it to 80 and still be somewhat functional and then drop dead, I'll call it a success .

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Agreed....I'm thinking if i can make make it to 80 and still be somewhat functional and then drop dead, I'll call it a success .

Live everyday like it’s your last 

it can be the end tomorrow … I’m happy I wake up everyday in this abyss 

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So, you're fine wasting your time posting on a message board the last day of your life?  Me too.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So, you're fine wasting your time posting on a message board the last day of your life?  Me too.

It’s a bills message board bro 

I literally told my pastor to play the shout song on loop when I’m getting lowered into the ground

Bill season is the only season in Buffalo

BILLIEVE 2022

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm 59 and I'm finally trying to live by this "mantra", I don't want to go out with any more regrets than I've already built up. 

Edited by The Poojer
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

I'm 59 and I'm finally trying to live by this "mantra", I don't want to go out with any more regrets than I've already built up. 

My father is pushing 70 and he still puts 7-10k miles on his Harley yearly

I think watching him live freely my entire life has that engrained in me… one life … do it right 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Poojer said:

While I like the attitude of the mantra, the truth is:  If I lived everyday as my last, I wouldn't have too many more days to live. Because if I KNOW today is my last day, I'm not working/working out/eating right/etc.  I'm getting wasted.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, The Dean said:

While I like the attitude of the mantra, the truth is:  If I lived everyday as my last, I wouldn't have too many more days to live. Because if I KNOW today is my last day, I'm not working/working out/eating right/etc.  I'm getting wasted.

No more Zoodles (Zucchini noodles).

Was at doctor's today and I was asked how many alcoholic drinks do you have in a week (no qualifiers.  Is red wine healthier than Genesee beer?)?

I was tempted to say "not enough" but I gave an honest response - 1 to 2 a week, more during football season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.