3:30: Super Bowl XXVI highlights

4:00: Super Bowl XXVII highlights

4:30: Super Bowl XXVIII highlights

5:00: Four Falls of Buffalo

pfff 

You missed this mornings GMFB’s Bills segments 

58 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Four Falls of Buffalo is actually really good

It is, but mostly because you get to see so many of the great wins along the way.  I have no interest re-watching any of the Super Bowls.

And yes, I did get misty watching FFoB.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Four Falls of Buffalo is actually really good.  We should watch it tonight, call each other after and talk about how sad we are.

The part when Bruce & Thurman are watching Norwood's wide-right, when Bruce says "every time I watch it, I still expect it to go in", always gets me. That pain is forever.

Edited by 947
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm down for Whitehall.  I thought I heard no one goes there anymore?  

I've been absent the last 2 years but that was all due to COVID. Now that the toddler is vaxxed, and we're "past" the brunt of it all, I know most of us plan to be back in full force

FFOB was an excellent watch, even though the SB’s themselves were puke. I also like watching the NFL Films yearbooks from the glory years, as it doesn’t get much better than watching say, Tasker in his prime laying out an unsuspecting Dolphin or Jet kick returner in slow motion with an orchestra soundtrack…or Kelly to Reed for yet another TD…ok what was the question again? 😁

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Jim Kelly was a dick back then so no. I blame Marv for the Giants loss... he let them party before the game instead of being a real coach and using a curfew. I know because I partied with them in Tampa... it was cool at the time but 48 hours later when the final horn blew it wasn't.

So YOU’RE the $&@)!ing  ####### that caused that!  I hate you. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I too can't watch replays of those superbowl losses.  Even to this day its too painful to watch. Especially the first one.  Even the recent playoff losses at KC sting too much. Not just the Bills.  Sabres cup final was devastating.  

20 hours ago, T&C said:

Jim Kelly was a dick back then so no. I blame Marv for the Giants loss... he let them party before the game instead of being a real coach and using a curfew. I know because I partied with them in Tampa... it was cool at the time but 48 hours later when the final horn blew it wasn't.

totally agree on the Marv issue with the Giants loss.  Totally inexcusable.  The team was cocky, partied all the time before the game, and lost to a backup QB.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.