Bills 2021 Yearbook Tonight 1030 pm, Replay Tomorrow 630am Monday Morning

TSNBDSC

• Simon changed the title to Bills 2021 Yearbook broadcast schedule
  • TSNBDSC changed the title to Bills 2021 Yearbook Broadcast Schedule
  • TSNBDSC changed the title to Bills 2021 Yearbook Tomorrow Sunday Night, Monday Morning
  • TSNBDSC changed the title to Bills 2021 Yearbook Tonight 1030 pm, Replay Tomorrow 630am Monday Morning

Just watched it....good stuff!! A big thank you to the producers for ending the highlights right after Gabe's TD catch with 13 seconds to go...no point in re-living the rest!

I can't wait for next year's show when they will no doubt be discussing the Bills Super Bowl Championship season!!

Go Bills!!

It was good but I wish they could show more details of games as a true summary review of the season. Instead of being a half hour(really 20 to 25 mins without commercials), they could make it an hour.  

Also, why not show how the playoff game ended and follow it up with some analysis and discussion by Buffalo sports media.   This could include analysis of what the team needed to do in the off-season and projections for the coming season.

Conspicuously ignored - the many contributions of Cole Beasley. 

Yeah, I know - that's what they do when a player is not part of the coming season. But from a historical standpoint, anyone looking at this 10, 20 years from now may not even know that he was a big part of the success in 2021.

After re-watching some of the late season games, I was reminded what a savvy ballplayer he is - finding seams, rarely dropping a pass, and giving everything he had to get that first down. 

Can't help but wonder if some of the personnel decisions were affected by a player's anti-vax position. There are at least 3 players I can think of that may fit that mold and are not at St John Fisher this week, including Beasley. I think he's going to be missed unless Crowder can fill that role with equal success.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.