What season as a fan do you wish 2022 avenges for you?

Another Fan

I just want us to steamroll and beat the brakes off of all these ho's this year. The Chiefs, the Titans, the Bengals, the Steelers, the Rams, the Ravens, the Browns, the Packers, the Pats, the Phins, the Jets, and anyone else that we run up on in the Playoffs/Super Bowl. I know undefeated is not gonna happen, but I want every team to feel the wrath of the Bills for every single short coming, crap call, and heartbreaking defeat since 1965 until present day. 

sidious.gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

It is not a season. I would like the Bills to win a SB so I can be there with my dad and wife together to celebrate. My father has loved the Bills like crazy and it has always been a thing together. His mother/my grandma was a huge Bills fan and I have great memories of us watching games together win/loss. My mother's parents also were huge Bills fans. I have said that when the Bills win I am going to graves of each with shot glasses to do one with them to celebrate with them.

I have told people forever I was born a Sabres fan but married the Bills and that's the truth. I was always a massive Bills fan, but I grew up going to more Sabres games and played hockey. As I entered college and met my wife it didn't as much switch as my fandom for the Bills took over tenfold because it was such a shared love between us. For as bad as many of the drought years were, we have had a blast together from 2009 to today through the years regardless of wins or losses.

So yea its not avenging much as it is just to get that moment. My father is 66 and thankfully in great health but time is what time is and he use to joke just one before the bell rings and now it is slightly more real. So yea please win this year Bills haha

• Awesome! (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

Wouldn't mind deleting those Rex Ryan years from memory.

Yep for sure and I just want us to gain a foothold on the rest of the league early this season and really show who the best team is.

12 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What's in the past is in the past.

A Super Bowl Championship for the Bills avenges nothing, so I will just be thrilled when they win it.

I agree with the Vader the San Josean.  I don't care about vengeance.  I just want to witness the Bills winning a Super Bowl.  

As my favorite sweatshirt says: "Just one before I die."

• Like (+1) 1

If we win the SB it avenges all of them. There isn't one that stands out over another. It avenges all the crap years of the 80's. All the lost SB's of the 90's. The music city/ Robo-Flutie debate craziness. Then the drought years.  It's ALL a collective. One Championship wipes them all away.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

16 hours ago, BoccesOnTransit said:

Just gimme one and all will be forgiven

This.

My cousin and I have an ongoing argument. He always says he won't be satisfied unless and until the Bills win multiple titles. That's a fair hope/expectation, I guess, since Josh Allen is so good and since the Bills seem to have the talent and stability to field a dynasty. 

Me? I just need one. That's it. Give me one world championship and I'll be a happy man for life. Just one. All I need.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m thinking every season that we didn’t win the Super Bowl,  but that’s probably a just me sorta thing…, just one, that’s all I really want…. Okay, I lied, I want every damn Super Bowl starting with this season…,

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m thinking every season that we didn’t win the Super Bowl,  but that’s probably a just me sorta thing…, just one, that’s all I really want…. Okay, I lied, I want every damn Super Bowl starting with this season…,

Go Bills!!!

It's the old want vs need.  I want multiple. I need one. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.