Camp tix now available to STH

Hey all- if anyone has tickets to august 10th or 11th practice they are willing to part with please let me know. Ideally looking for 5 tickets but will take whatever anyone can spare. I was hoping to take my 5 year old daughter to her first bills event. Thanks! I know the tickets are free but if someone has them I would be willing to pay $5-10 per ticket

18 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

How is it more of a mess to just have tickets offered at local businesses, like in the past? This is like some sort of terrible H.R. joke, out of the Office Space playbook...

Animated GIF

I remember waiting in line for an hour at a store to have them run out before I got mine.

You had to check where the tickets were every day because it went from groceries to drug stores to quick marts during the week.

I went to a 7/11 at the time they were supposed to be available, only to be told they never got any tickets. 

This is just as bad but at least you can get disgusted and still have no tickets without driving around town. I remember it being the most efficient when Wegmans sponsored camp, but that was 20 years ago. 

Might as well move camp BACK to Orchard Park. This fiasco is not "expanding the fan base".

• Agree 1

The Bills on the business side of things have been and continue to operate like a minor league team.

The card I get each year with my Bills bucks, never works on their website. They rarely send me emails that they advertise they're sending to season ticket holders. Their GameDay operations are well below avg compared to other venues. There's a ton of room for inprovement.

16 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Anybody have any good restaurant recommendations near camp?  I was going to check out the Pittsford Pub but the reviews online were pretty bad

I've been to pittsford pub, it's really not bad. There's some good restaurants on Monroe Ave in pittsford, some are a bit pricey though. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just an fyi for those still trying. I was #7916 in line for a half hour between 2:30 and 3:00. The number didn’t change in all that time, but it did eventually. Now I’m #6856. Thought i would post in case others have the same experience.

So an update on my progress - I was stuck at 5721 for most of the day then it began to gradually go down between 2 and 3. Once I got to about 40 -- it was another painfully slow process until --- magically -- I entered the next window where it wanted me to enter my promo code BILLS22TCAPP. Once this was complete I got to select tickets for either Tuesday 8/2 or Thursday 8/4. The maximum you could get for 8/2 was two tickets, while the maximum for 8/4 was ONE ticket. I put my request in for the two tickets to 8/2 and hit the blue button -- only to be told they were experiencing issues and could not complete my request at this time. I proceeded to spend the next 28 minutes putting in my request and clicking the blue "add to cart" button. I probably did this about 80-100 times over and over. Finally -- my request went through and I was able to finish the transaction. Just thought I would offer a ray of hope for anyone crazy enough to still be doing this exercise like me. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, McDermott doesn't break out the ice cream social ala Sexy Rexy on the day I get to be at Training Camp. Go Bills!

Leave the queue. 

I was waiting all day.

Finally when I got in 30 Mins ago it said all tickets are sold out.

I planned a trip up to Rochester with my family, coming up from south Jersey, centered around attending the Aug. 1st & 2nd morning practices.  

Been a STH for 21 years. Have never been to training camp.  WTH!?

This is a pretty bad failure between the website and to prioritize to season ticket holders. Training camp is one of the very very few opportunities if any a family can take their kids to actually see the bills. It should've been done with local businesses as in the past or a better process online to handle it.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, NY Nole said:

So an update on my progress - I was stuck at 5721 for most of the day then it began to gradually go down between 2 and 3. Once I got to about 40 -- it was another painfully slow process until --- magically -- I entered the next window where it wanted me to enter my promo code BILLS22TCAPP. Once this was complete I got to select tickets for either Tuesday 8/2 or Thursday 8/4. The maximum you could get for 8/2 was two tickets, while the maximum for 8/4 was ONE ticket. I put my request in for the two tickets to 8/2 and hit the blue button -- only to be told they were experiencing issues and could not complete my request at this time. I proceeded to spend the next 28 minutes putting in my request and clicking the blue "add to cart" button. I probably did this about 80-100 times over and over. Finally -- my request went through and I was able to finish the transaction. Just thought I would offer a ray of hope for anyone crazy enough to still be doing this exercise like me. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, McDermott doesn't break out the ice cream social ala Sexy Rexy on the day I get to be at Training Camp. Go Bills!

This was my experience - retry retry retry.  After waiting an hour just to get in, I must have entered the promo code over 100 times over 2 hrs - most times it said invalid - some times it would say promo code valid, but then show no practices when I tried to progress  - then rinse repeat promo code retry, show no practices - until finally practices showed up.  Then of course it crapped out the first time I got that far and picked a practice - so I had to start all over with the promo code rinse repeat.  One time it only showed 7/25, then crapped out.  I was definitely sweating it out each step after I finally got all the practices listed and was able to successfully select tix.  First the cart, then the actual secure tix - watching the app delay with spin icon for what seemed an interminable amount of time.  I fully expected to get booted on the last step.

BTW - does anyone know - are tix for the Fri 8/5 stadium practice not yet avail?  I didn't see it on app (but that doesn't necessarily mean anything in the context of the crappy app)

3 hours ago, Estro said:

The Bills on the business side of things have been and continue to operate like a minor league team.

The card I get each year with my Bills bucks, never works on their website. They rarely send me emails that they advertise they're sending to season ticket holders. Their GameDay operations are well below avg compared to other venues. There's a ton of room for inprovement.

i believe it says on the bills bucks card you can't use it on the website. 

I wonder if they will go back to holding training camp at the stadium given the much greater demand for training camp tickets. I’ve been going for the better part of the last 16 years and never had problems getting tickets despite living in another state. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.