Camp tix now available to STH

9 minutes ago, Commish said:

Hmm, there are now more people in line ahead of me than when I started 1.5hrs ago! I'm out, bring me back to the previous camp experience.

when i was a kid my dad would say do you want to go to Bills camp tomorrow at Fredonia?  and then i would call a couple of friends last minute and we would all drive down and bring a cooler with snacks and a couple of things to have signed and just hang out all day within 20 feet of Super Bowl contending teams and future Hall of Famers.  no tickets, no scalpers, no gates.  now THOSE were the days!

• Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Speaking of which, does anyone live near SJF and offer-up your lawn for parking?  I've always taken the bus but would like to drive and know I have a spot available.

There's always a number of houses right across the street on east ave that will have their yards open for parking.  you'll pay, but it's way easier than taking the bus.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Anybody have any good restaurant recommendations near camp?  I was going to check out the Pittsford Pub but the reviews online were pretty bad

the pub is your run of the mill bar food.  right next door is jojos, which is wood fired pizzas.  if you're willing to drive a few minutes more, down the street on monroe ave are better places.  black and blue, the next door bar and grill, monroes, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

What a mess - after tons of retries and partial success/failure finally got it to accept the promo code (not easy) and then actually load the practices (harder) and then actually process the tickets for a practice (minor miracle).  Only spent 3 hrs on this - what a clusterf

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.