Pats trade N’Keal Harry to Bears

YoloinOhio

I watched a lot of Harry in college. He was a man amongst boys. This just shows how really really hard it is to pick NFL talent. These are very young men, just coming into adult/professional life, and almost always a long way from home. I wish him well in Chicago. I hope it’s a wake up call. He has a ton of potential.

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah, but his 1st round pick was Ed Oliver.

I know, I was just trying to beat BADOL to the punch in mentioning Ford. I was hoping if I said it, he wouldn't feel the need to show up in this thread. So far, so good.

Edited by Logic

8 hours ago, Beast said:

Bill Belichick is being exposed for the genius he truly isn't.

He'd be a defensive coordinator for the Akron Zips today if not for Tom Brady.

He’s the greatest defensive mind of all time

akron zips lol 

His playbook that he drew up to beat the bills in the Super Bowl Is in the NFL Hall of Fame… And he was extremely young when he drew that game plan up 

He’s a defensive genius

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

akron zips lol 

His playbook that he drew up to beat the bills in the Super Bowl Is in the NFL Hall of Fame… And he was extremely young when he drew that game plan up 

He’s a defensive genius

Meanwhile, the Josh Allen led Bills will be heading into the season with having a streak of not punting against the defensive genius in two games. Can they make it three?

And there was NOTHING great about his defensive gameplan in SB 25. That was all on Jim Kelly/Marv Levy and Ted Marchibroda being too damned stupid by not handing the ball off to #34 continually which would have forced to Giants to break from the genius's gameplan.

Edited by Beast

12 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

clint eastwood film GIF

I know what you’re thinking. Did he get traded for a 6 or for a 7? Well to tell you the truth in all the excitement, I lost track myself. So you got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? 

Well, do you, punk?

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

akron zips lol 

He’s a defensive genius

Red Beaulieu must have stolen his playbook just before the play offs last season. 

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

akron zips lol 

He’s a defensive genius

His playback from last year's playoff game is going to be in the Hall of Fame also for worst gameplan ever in a playoff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.