Who wins the NFC North?

YoloinOhio

Division winner poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC North?

I got Minnesota. I think GB makes WC, but I am not bullish on their offense with Adams gone and there are advanced stats that said their defense is a bit of a paper tiger. Conversely I think Minnesota's offense is far deeper and their new coach will maximize the talent and players they have. Also GB's schedule is a straight up bear.

Lions maybe push for WC spot if things fall together ok. Bears its a preference thing and I think they are a year away still from competing although Fields will do better having a coach who isn't trying to kill him. I still think they have the worst pass catching crew in the NFL and that is with Mooney being a decent WR.

GB still. Their D might be even better 😉, great run game, and I’m going to draft Watson in every fantasy draft. Minny is solid but just not tough enough. I can see Detroit and Chicago being feisty and tough to play this year. But not enough talent yet. Aaron the Weirdo is still awesome.

On 7/10/2022 at 4:47 PM, Chicken Boo said:

I'm going to go with Minnesota.  Green Bay can't afford injuries this season and they're bound to happen.  Also, I believe the Vikings' new pass oriented approach makes Cook that much more dangerous.

That was my thinking. Minnesotas new coach comes from McVay who maximizes offensive talent unlike Zimmer who didn't have a clear plan. I think GB is weaker across the board as they lost some guys and D also plus their schedule is nasty. Still think GB is a playoff team and SB threat, but MIN I can see rising to meet them. Granted you could say that about MIN the last decade sooo ..... lol.

I think barring a long term injury to Rogers it's hard to go against GB in a somewhat weak division.

Vikings have some serious talent but still don't trust Kirk Cousins in big moments.

I think both the Bears and Lions could be better than expected this year but not playoff caliber quite yet.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.