Who wins the NFC North?

YoloinOhio

Division winner poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC North?

GB is overrated. Who are their wideouts again? Sammy Watkins? Lol.
They’ve got a good run game but so do the Vikings. Not a fan of lafleur and I think rodgers has a decent set back without Adams. He’s going to be holding to the football a lil longer like he did against the 9ers in the playoffs.

Vikings are going to step up and take it with Justin Jefferson. 

31 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm going to go with Minnesota.  Green Bay can't afford injuries this season and they're bound to happen.  Also, I believe the Vikings' new pass oriented approach makes Cook that much more dangerous.

What if the Vikings have injuries?

27 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

GB is overrated. Who are their wideouts again? Sammy Watkins? Lol.
They’ve got a good run game but so do the Vikings. Not a fan of lafleur and I think rodgers has a decent set back without Adams. He’s going to be holding to the football a lil longer like he did against the 9ers in the playoffs.

Vikings are going to step up and take it with Justin Jefferson. 

He played that game with Adams, who caught 9 passes on 11 targets.

GB and this one is obvious.

I know there’s hype over Detroit, and by some analysts they’ve improved their O Line, and already have weapons so should see improvement.  That doesn’t mean anyone is sniffing the North, but GB.  I do prognosticate Detroit could make it to 7-8 wins, not necessarily will.

Who knows how MN will do with a coaching staff as Zimmer was a hard ars, and stuck in the 90’s with running game and good defense.  Cousins is nothing more than a game manager so probably another 9 win type season.

Chicago will be in the basement as they are a dumpster fire and probably be lucky to see 4 wins.  That’s being generous.  They are aiming for the #1 pick next year.  The problem is they just picked Fields so would they take another QB, whether they have a top 5 pick, or will they make the smart moves.  Act patient as so many losing owners do and just keep firing people and make quick, rash decisions.

If they surround Fields over the next three years with top talent protecting him, weapons built, and build up the defense, maybe he can be a decent QB, but they’ve been in purgatory so long, I don’t know if anything will change.  I know it took new ownership for us, and thus correcting a knee jerk reaction with Wrex before the Pegulas learned to become solid owners.

It was almost worth the mistake the Pegulas made with Wrex, almost.  I say to myself anyone has to do it wrong before they do it right.  I’m sure you guys know the old phrase “Mistakes are opportunities for learning.  Just learn them and don’t continue to repeat”.

This is how I see the NFCN.

GB 11-6 to 12-5

MN 9-8 to 10-7

DT 6-10 to 8-9

CH 2-15 to 4-13

I’m giving ranges as I’m not the Great Carnac.  For those of you youngins who don’t know the reference.

Honestly, it was mostly before my time too, but my mom used to always love JC remembering as a toddler.

Edited by machine gun kelly

I think Justin Fields will breakout and....

...who are we kidding.

This is GB's division to lose. Vikings, like the Dolphins, can challenge, but only real threat is from the Packers.

Vikings team offense can match Rogers, but their defense was horrible (30th) compared with Green Bay's (9th). The NFC is weak so they are probably a wildcard

While I see GB running away with the Division, as a football fan, I'm rooting for the Vikings.

Detroit is playing for the draft.

Yeah, Packers over Vikings. By 3-4 games. It's not been a great division for a while now and top heavy with Green Bay being the class act but I think they won't be that good this year. Good enough to win the division fairly comfortably though. 

Pretty hard to say anyone other than the Packers.  LaFleur has transitioned them into a very tough team with a strong running game and defense…and then, oh yeah, you’ve got a future HOFer at QB still playing at a ridiculously high level.

You really gonna take Kirk freaking Cousins head to head against Rodgers?

I think the Lions will be much improved and the Bears will stink.

Order of finish:  GB, MIN, DET, CHI

• Agree 1

I'm not sure what's more pie in the sky: that the Lions finally turn around like a pennystock that has underperformed for years, or that Chicago would finally has a coach that embraces their QB's talents instead of fighting against them. 

Chicago/Detroit = Jets/Miami. Minnesota = New England.

7 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I'm not sure what's more pie in the sky: that the Lions finally turn around like a pennystock that has underperformed for years, or that Chicago would finally has a coach that embraces their QB's talents instead of fighting against them. 

Chicago/Detroit = Jets/Miami. Minnesota = New England.

Kirk Cousins had 33 TD's to just 7 INT's last year. He also threw for 4221 yards. Mac Jones will never do that. The Vikes have a good QB the Pats don't.

I would be ecstatic for the Vikings to win this division and then go on to represent the NFC in the SB. 
A great storyline when the Bills win their 1st SB vs the only other team with 4 losses and no wins in SB games.

Edited by Mr Info

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.