Had a Dream…..

WotAGuy

3 minutes ago, Yawning Frog said:

I must have misunderstood what this thread was about. Sorry about that just chalk it up to old age, I guess.  :oops:                        

It’s just a goofy off-season thread and your post was actually perfect. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've had multiple Heaven Can Wait style dreams where I'm transported onto the field to QB the Bills to a Super Bowl victory.  Depressing to wake up and find you're no longer in Josh Allen's body.  But not approaching the level of depression my wife must feel waking up next to me.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 7/10/2022 at 10:35 AM, Draconator said:

Definitely the Rush Golden Ale! BTW: The distributor for Henderson Brewery told a good friend of mine who works in the beverage industry that the first batch of that brew was flawed and should have never been released. I have a brand new case waiting for me in Toronto, courtesy of Henderson Brewery. Picking it up on Tuesday.

So that  was the QC guy with the 'open to work' sign on his LinkedIn profile...🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/10/2022 at 9:54 AM, WotAGuy said:

Had a dream the other night where my dog fell into a storm sewer drain and I couldn’t reach down to get him out. I was panicked. I looked up as some people were walking out the door of a building, and recognized Tommy Doyle in street clothes. I yelled for him to come help me rescue my dog. At that point I woke up. 

Have any weird Bill-related dreams?

You sure that wasn't Teddy Bruschi?

Now that you mention it, had a dream the other night that half of Highmark Stadium was in Lake Erie and instead of a flat beach there were jagged cliffs on the shore as though a major earthquake or something had occurred.  Despite this, some random Bills players in uniform were trying to prepare a playing surface in the sand for an upcoming game - odd.

On 7/10/2022 at 10:54 AM, Rigby said:

I dreamed one time that I was naked at a game and a cat was pissing on me.

That's all I got.

If the Bills lose to the Bengals in the AFC Championship game this year, THIS IS WHY!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.