The Next Ryan Bates.

BigAl2526

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Already, Ryan Bates is so legendary that Ryan Bates can never really hope to become Ryan Bates.

Do you mean Rick???

• Like (+1) 1

I like him, knowing what we all saw late in the season we have some expectations and hope.

What I'm thinking about thst makes me laugh, is could you imagine reading this from any other fan bases perspective lol this thread title is not going to curb any of the '***** dumbasses' jokes tossed our way lol

On 7/9/2022 at 4:31 PM, Fan in Chicago said:

I am more interested in the next Dawkins or Morse

Ryan Bates is criminally underrated. Not every day do you see an UDFA turn into a solid starter in this league. Sure as crap is better than Cody Ford.

I’ve always enjoyed the Jason Peters/Kyle Williams stories of the league. Nobody ever expected those guys to be good. Everyone expected the Dion Dawkins/Mitch Morse’s of the league to be something.

10 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Ryan Bates is criminally underrated. Not every day do you see an UDFA turn into a solid starter in this league. Sure as crap is better than Cody Ford.

I’ve always enjoyed the Jason Peters/Kyle Williams stories of the league. Nobody ever expected those guys to be good. Everyone expected the Dion Dawkins/Mitch Morse’s of the league to be something.

I don't think Bates is underrated......the money he got as a RFA with 6 career starts says that at least 2 NFL teams think he's going to be really good.

McDermott and staff keeping him on the bench with the Bills interior OL having Josh Allen running for his life most of the season was criminally negligent.

We'd barely seen Bates play and at our tailgates people were asking how we'd consistently heard the stories about how promising the Bills thought Ryan Bates was........but he wasn't good enough to outplay the trash they were playing at guard between Ford, Feliciano and Boettger?  

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I don't think Bates is underrated......the money he got as a RFA with 6 career starts says that at least 2 NFL teams think he's going to be really good.

McDermott and staff keeping him on the bench with the Bills interior OL having Josh Allen running for his life most of the season was criminally negligent.

We'd barely seen Bates play and at our tailgates people were asking how we'd consistently heard the stories about how promising the Bills thought Ryan Bates was........but he wasn't good enough to outplay the trash they were playing at guard between Ford, Feliciano and Boettger? 

Bobby Johnson.  The guy who also told the Bills to trade Teller.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.