Josh Allen Kyle Williams American Century Classic Golf Tournament.

CowgirlsFan

39 minutes ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Seeing Josh high five Mahomes and Kelce is enough to make one vomit 🤢 

Yes,  class and sportsmanship really is a stomach turner.

🙃

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Josh is just preparing for the day Kelce is paired with Knox, and Mahomes is his backup 😎

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Makes me wonder what you thought of Allen being buddy buddy with Brady at The Match!

I despise Brady for all the reason a Bills fan could imagine. Yet, that the athletes are able respect each other and be friendly or friends is a great thing. It's something that our country has lost sight of, which is class and character. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This is made for TV stuff……with some golf involved. They did an entire “segment” with Josh, Mahomes and Kelci. They are just into keeping our interest, since the golf might not do that. 

Josh and Mahomes have been pretty tight this offseason, and I hope that’s a good thing. At least two high profile televised events so far. 

12 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

I despise Brady for all the reason a Bills fan could imagine. Yet, that the athletes are able respect each other and be friendly or friends is a great thing. It's something that our country has lost sight of, which is class and character. 

Yup, me too, I agree, it’s called social graces, and our country is in dire need of rediscovering them again.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

45 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Are you 10?

I prefer my NFL Franchise QB to NOT have a middle school mentality. Maybe that’s just me?  🤷‍♂️

These guys bust their tails almost every day of the year trying to be the best to beat the best.  They never stop competing. I’d prefer Josh win at football now and until he retires in 20 years, and then he can own them on the golf course. 

Josh is getting more “national” thru this golf/Mahomes stuff. I wonder what’s behind the curtain. Next shoe to drop??? The more he makes in endorsements, the easier he can be negotiating with the Bills. Unlike Rodgers, who wants every nickel from both revenue streams, but cripples his team. 

JA17 getting National publicity being with other elite NFL players is never a bad thing. JA17 is slowly turning Buffalo 🦬 into America’s Team 🇺🇸.The guy is impossible to dislike. Many have tried. They can root against him, but if your team is not playing Buffalo 🦬 he’s pretty easy to root for. 😄

6 hours ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Almost as bad as when Marino and Kelly were besties off the field during and after their careers? (Spoiler alert: their fierce rivalry was matched only by the depth of their lifetime of friendship)
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/photo-dan-marino-visits-pal-jim-kelly-in-the-hospital/amp/

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, EffKCChiefs said:

The rivalry would be much better if Josh despised those clowns. 

Or simply just beat them consistently

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I prefer my NFL Franchise QB to NOT have a middle school mentality. Maybe that’s just me?  🤷‍♂️

These guys bust their tails almost every day of the year trying to be the best to beat the best.  They never stop competing. I’d prefer Josh win at football now and until he retires in 20 years, and then he can own them on the golf course. 

Josh is getting more “national” thru this golf/Mahomes stuff. I wonder what’s behind the curtain. Next shoe to drop??? The more he makes in endorsements, the easier he can be negotiating with the Bills. Unlike Rodgers, who wants every nickel from both revenue streams, but cripples his team. 

I can definitely see Josh and Mahomes on a State Farm commercial this season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.