Josh Allen Making Bill Mad: A Hype Video

mykidsdad

10 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

To MGK’s point above, it’s ironic that Billy’s best chance of beating the Bills is when his own QB never throws the ball…🤪

Huddle, the thing that incensed me the other day was I was in the car and some Pats fan called in and was trying to tell the guys Mack is better than what the analysts have assessed.  “Hell,  Mack even beat the Bills last year so he’s a much better rookie QB than you guys are staying”.

I almost ripped the radio out of my car and hit someone!  I was so mad I started yelling out loud in the car espousing, HE THREW THREE PASSES THE SCHMUCK”.  BB needs 50 mph winds to get a chance and he couldn’t even do that right in 2020.  We still won with the Zimmer stripped ball.

Anyway, thanks No Huddle.  Screw BB and we will sweep them again twice this year and the next, and the next.  That’s 9 of 11 wins with hopefully BB throwing whatever IT he can find, and BB is asked progressively more and more about how JA17 has his number.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.