Josh Allen Making Bill Mad: A Hype Video

mykidsdad

After nearly 20 years dominating the AFC East and getting the better of the Bills in superbowk XXV, he and Brady still have the 'under the skin' lead on Bills fans by a wide margin

As much we detest Belichick for being the architect of our misery, he's actually pretty gracious in his praise of Allen. The guy knows football inside and out and has respect for greatness.  He gets pissed off and doesn't mask his emotions when he doesn't get the effort he's accustomed to from his players.

Edited by SoMAn
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

My son put together a video that he hopes you all like. He tried to find a way to show how far under Bill Belichick's skin he thinks Josh has gotten. I love it.

not bad. 

but only 2 BB clips?

There has to be more 

and get some of him yelling at the Refs 

jimmy carter belichick reacts GIF

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Commendable work overall with respect to music and splicing, but repetition of the same two device throws wears out quickly. 

There is no amount of Hoodie being a petulant douche at the hands of Josh that is too much😎

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Commendable work overall with respect to music and splicing, but repetition of the same two device throws wears out quickly. 

Yes, a few shots of him sulking  deep within  the dark world of his hoodie would have been a nice  touch. Great work though.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

My son put together a video that he hopes you all like. He tried to find a way to show how far under Bill Belichick's skin he thinks Josh has gotten. I love it.

It is funny the only two times BB lost his sh@t, was against the Bills.

Tell youre kid we said thanks for the laugh.  JA and company gave him enough material from the last two games alone in 21 inc the wildcard.

I donT know if any other clips are from 20, but I’m sure there is great material in there as we crushed them then in the 2nd game.  Apparently BB prays to wind gods for him to have a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.