Jordan Palmer says Josh Allen is "the most talented player to ever play quarterback"

extrahammer

7 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

not that i disagree buuuuuuuuuut

Will Who?

12 year Vet

@NFL

| Super Bowl Champ

@giants

| Founder & Owner

@thewinemvp

| Advisor

@invintory

| Somm

@nockingpoint

| NFL Analyst

@bluewirepods

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/8/2022 at 4:30 PM, WyoAZBillfan said:

I would throw in a comparison of a young Warren Moon, he was pretty dang good throwing and I know he killed more than one team scrambling. Though I don’t think running was really his thing. Good arm, size, accurate and he could move well. Josh still my pick for best in the galaxy at this point though!

Go Bills!

What a terrible comparison. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, EffKCChiefs said:

What a terrible comparison. 

And that is why we can all have an opinion. Mine is you have a terrible take on most everything😬 all one has to do is watch some of his career games. Clutch, great passer and his scrambling was good enough to get out of trouble. Seems good enough. 

On 7/13/2022 at 8:22 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

welp.... Hell hath frozen over. Even the most punchable face on TV claims Allen is the only qb that has a real argument against mahomes for top dog.

Must have gotten bored of trolling the mafia. looks like he's getting ready to go to war with the cheeseheads this year.

..... looks like Keyshawn is now the biggest Allen troll in the media now. He was squawking the other day about how out of the top 5 ranked qb's that espn just put out, allens team is the only one that doesnt win because of him. Claimed he was just inserted into a good spot 🙄

I think he'll probably keep taking shots at the Bills vs the Chiefs since he's a Chiefs fan but I think it's safe to say after Allen put the fear of god into them last season he no longer considers him a one hit wonder.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.