Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2022-2023

SDS

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah that performance gave me flashbacks of Robin Lehner in the shootout. 😂

I knew as soon as it got to the shootout Buffalo was losing. UPL was getting caught out of position all night overplaying pucks. He still made some big saves for Buffalo but he just seemed a bit off his game last night.

Buffalo played a good game overall though, and 7 out of 8 points on a tough road trip is huge.

They looked gassed in the last half of the 3rd period. I’m surprised they got out of there with a point at all.  UPL saved them until the SO. 

5 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

7 out of 8 points on the road trip. Last game played without Cozens and Samuelson. 1 point out a playoff spot. Only 4 games in the next 20 days, time to get rested and healthy. Go Sabres!

Sal Capaccio 🏈
@SalSports
·
13h
The 4 teams the Sabres just got 7 out of 8 points against, all in those teams’ buildings, are a combined 109-73-18.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Everyone seems to be watching to see if we can catch Pittsburgh but Washington has played three more games including the curb stomping they took today.  Another realistic target.

They're both ripe for overtaking.

• Like (+1) 2

When was the last time we actually saw meaningful games in February?  We have a chance to get a WC spot to break the 10-11 year embarrassment.  Don’t even care if we get smoked in the first round.  Let the kids really feel playoff intensity, they’ll be better for it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

When was the last time we actually saw meaningful games in February?  We have a chance to get a WC spot to break the 10-11 year embarrassment.  Don’t even care if we get smoked in the first round.  Let the kids really feel playoff intensity, they’ll be better for it.

But a playoff series win would be so awesome!! 

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/team/dear-buffalo-dahlin

letter to Sabres fans from Rasmussen Dahlin.😍

I love that these young guys are finally getting to experience what Buffalo Sabres fans are truly like. They’ve been hearing about how great we are for years and years now, but they rarely ever got to actually experience it.

Now that the team is playing so good and winning back the fan base they finally get to see what a hockey crazed town this is. Oh I so wish they make the playoffs this year and get the full experience!

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.