Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2022-2023

SDS

19 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

A week ago 4 points out of a playoff spot with 3 games in hand

Now 3 game losing streak. Same old team

Nah, they are a long way away from the hot mess they have been for over a decade! 

Don't think the playoffs will happen this year though, though it is possible.

But not if they are going to lose games in chunks.

No playoffs next year will be a real failure.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Nah, they are a long way away from the hot mess they have been for over a decade! 

Don't think the playoffs will happen this year though, though it is possible.

But not if they are going to lose games in chunks.

No playoffs next year will be a real failure.

Yeah a bit harsh LOL.  But since the lose streak they've played well enough to raise expectations for the playoffs.  So now they're close & fold. Plenty of season left.

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

That third period and overtime was some dumb dumb hockey by the Sabres 

When we fail to make the playoffs, or even engage in a seriously close playoff push, think back to January 17th, when we took a 3-1 lead into the 3rd period against the worst team in hockey and came away with 1 point and not 2.

Just can't play like this and expect to actually get back in it.

The Buffalo News 
1h  · 
Needing to put goalie Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen back on the roster for Thursday night's game against the New York Islanders, the Buffalo Sabres put veteran forward Vinnie Hinostroza on waivers Wednesday.

1 hour ago, T&C said:

The Buffalo News 
1h  · 
Needing to put goalie Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen back on the roster for Thursday night's game against the New York Islanders, the Buffalo Sabres put veteran forward Vinnie Hinostroza on waivers Wednesday.

apparently they couldn’t find a trade partner…

That Buffalo Sabres loss against Chicago Blackhawks was a complete embarrassment. Thankfully PSE looks like it is showtime the Buffalo Sabres are potentially going to be sold soon to a equity investor group thank goodness PSE are horrible hockey owners. John Roth is the Buffalo Sabres new COO of PSE and the Buffalo Sabres that is why I am speculating that the Buffalo Sabres are going to be sold either partially or the whole team. Some will say well no BSF John Roth is because of Kim Pegula health issues most likely. Maybe? But I think there is more to it than that Kim Pegula is 53 years old it is also Terry Pegula is 71 years old he is aging not well according to “Field of Schemes” January 18 report Terry Pegula is having some incoherent comments to other NFL owners.

To this Buffalo sports fan that isn’t good. I get BSF the Pegulas are giving the sports teams to there children. Maybe but maybe not all of there sports holdings especially the ones that are losing money like the Buffalo Sabres. I think PSE will downsize some of their sports holdings with Kim Pegula health issue and now Terry Pegula is making incoherent comments to NFL owners along with bring on John Roth COO the Buffalo Sabres are being sold if I had to guess it fits with the new Bills stadium timeline last years rumors the Buffalo Sabres are potentially being sold. I don’t know when the Sabres are being sold but I don’t think the Buffalo Bills franchise will be sold at this time. Just all the Key Bank Center holdings the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bandits I believe are going to be sold soon in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan

29 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

What a beautiful game-winner by Cozens. Dahlin with the sweet saucer pass and the “Workhorse from Whitehorse” sends the fans home happy on Ryan Miller night.

Was like a deep bomb from Allen to Diggs lol also thought Middlestadts pass to oloffson was a sweet one

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.