The Biden administration puts America last, and then gaslights us that it has to be this way…

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

My views on such matters are irrelevant…the point of the thread, and the video, is that Biden is not only lying about the war, but also why the country is in bad shape- and, according to polls, the country is not buying it…

So you're just bitching from the sidelines without any actual proposed solutions.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

So you're just bitching from the sidelines without any actual proposed solutions.

The point of posting some threads Doc, is to provide information for fellow posters to make up their own minds and look for further facts.

Asking non-pertinent questions or insisting that the original poster voice his own thoughts is NOT really discussing any given situation.

Thats tibs, Billsy, 716, Goose territory.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

My solutions are that Biden needs to stop lying to the American people about the war and inflation…Honesty is always the best policy and everyone sees through the BS…👍

But I also understand it’s political suicide, and that’s why he can’t…but at least it would save him whatever dignity he might have left….

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1