Funny, That There's Zero Pushback

Kemp

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

So here's the audio clip of the actual interview. If you listen to this and come away with Trump meant that it's "common sense" for the protesters to want to hang Mike Pence then I'm sorry you've tested positive for severe TDS.

Also stay to the end of the clip for the obligatory "most secure election in US history" statement. 

Interviewer: You heard those chants. That was terrible.

Trump: Well, the people are very angry. Because it's common sense...

Interviewer: ... they were saying "hang Mike Pence"

Trump: ... it's common sense, Jon. (Followed by the fraudulent election BS)

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you know this how? Did you have dinner with him? Did you ask him for money, and said ‘get lost’?  I understand that you don’t like his personality but there are countless stories of people who actually do know him that would dispute your opinion as baseless.

And there are countless stories, on top of his very public words and actions, that dispute your opinion as baseless. You don't know either.

It's one thing if the guy was a saint in public and then there were rumors of issues behind the scenes. Naturally you would say "well, this doesn't match up with the man we see in person." With Trump, it's the opposite. He's a total ####### in public and there are only rumors that he's actually a great guy behind the scenes. The guy constantly shows his true colors to us and they're very ugly.

• Eyeroll 1

I think a lot of her testimony was heresay.

That being said, I think collectively, while I don't think President Trump committed a crime on January 6th, this political theater has shown his behavior on that day doesn't demonstrate he's not fit for another term as President IMO. I feel the Trump era has come to a close.

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I'd honestly just like to know how much money has been wasted on impeachment trials and January 6th hearings.   

Likely less than Trump spent flying to his resorts and golfing for four years.

9 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think a lot of her testimony was heresay.

That being said, I think collectively, while I don't think President Trump committed a crime on January 6th, this political theater has shown his behavior on that day doesn't demonstrate he's not fit for another term as President IMO. I feel the Trump era has come to a close.

And that is what the commission is truly for, to smear President Trump enough to stop him from running again.

Remember when it was (supposedly) about this ???

h0g3Z7o.jpg

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Cute story considering your old boy is on pace to take more vacation than any President in history.  

Yes, but also not putting money into his own pocket while doing so.  Trump was shady even while vacationing, way over charging the SS for rooms while gone.

Presidential vacation times have spiraled out of control in recent years, though most can still work while not in the WH.  

3 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Yes, but also not putting money into his own pocket while doing so.  Trump was shady even while vacationing, way over charging the SS for rooms while gone.

Presidential vacation times have spiraled out of control in recent years, though most can still work while not in the WH.  

👆🎯

@thenorthremembers- tell us why Pompeo kept most details of its spending at Trump’s properties hidden until after election?

The State Department says it has about 450 pages of records showing government spending at President Trump’s properties. But this week, it signaled that it plans to release only two of those pages before the November election — leaving voters in the dark about the full scope of taxpayer payments to the president’s company.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/state-department-signals-it-will-keep-most-details-of-its-spending-at-trumps-properties-hidden-until-after-election/2020/10/16/83372f30-0f21-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

idiots 

On 6/30/2022 at 5:41 PM, B-Man said:

Some Trump supporters have complained that Trump never reached for a steering wheel. There is is the driver's report that he didn't

None have disputed that there were armed Trump supporters outside of Trump's speech.  Not at the Protest

None have disputed that Trump wanted these armed men allowed into his rally because he said they weren't after him, anyway.  Multiple people have 

None have disputed that he wanted to go to the Capitol to be with his people.   The Secret Service has

None have disputed that Trump and everyone around him thought there would be violence at the Capitol.  Untrue.

None have disputed that Trump had no problem with Pence being murdered.   Absolutely untrue

Odd that no one has disputed these allegations and anything else the young woman said.  The Secret service has 

Lots of people could step forward under oath and dispute anything the young lady said. Not a one, yet. They have volunteered, the committee has not called them back

First, Trump said he didn't know who she was. Then he changed his story to she had mental problems. Par for the course for Trump.  Untrue. He said he barely knew her, you are stretching your truth

Trump supporters and Fox etc,. are left to only scream Hunter Biden blah blah blah.  Nonsensical statement in context with this thread

I understand that Trump supporters can't answer any of this.   We can answer any and all of it.  Just try a get a true question in there at some point

All they can do is bring up other things because deep down a lot of them know she spoke the truth.  No she did not, and other more important things are going on besides the J6 silliness.

How pathetic.  Yes..........yes your post was pathetic.

Ordinarily I would not have bothered such an uninformed post, but since All-Pro answered, I guess that I can.

Have you read ANY FOLLOW-UP to yesterday's hearings Kemp ?

This type of thread start is exactly what is wrong with PPP. All rant, no facts, no links,  just "I heard stuff and why don't the people I will never understand answer"

This is why I post conservative sites, because maybe, just maybe, one of the lefty lemmings here will read about another side to an issue.

Yet to see hear anyone dispute anything under oath. Some who would be in the position to, have refused to testify.

Can you direct me to the driver's report? If he wants to say it under oath, why hasn't he?

Not sure what you're referring to with your second point, but we have police reports of armed Trump supportets who refused to go through the metal detectors from the cops or are they lying?

Who disputed Trump requested that people be allowed in to his speech? Did they do it under oath? Why not?

Actually, there are reports on both sidesof agents  as to whether Trump wanted to go to the Capitol. Which agents have said he didn't? Why haven't they volunteered to testify?

Who has the committee stopped from testifying? If these people exist why don't they hold a press conference and challenge the committee?

Talk about bull####. No one has stepped forward to go under oath to contradict the lady's testimony?

Why hasn't Trump volunteered to speak to the committee?

If he's innocent, what does he have to hide.

When someone goes under oath and contradicts the lady, then you can at least attempt to dispute her allegations, but we both know that no one will.

Pathetic that the best your side has done is Flynn taking the 5th when questioned if he thinks there should be a peaceful transfer of power.

Remember what Trump said about people who take the fifth?

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

Edited by Kemp
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Yet to see hear anyone dispute anything under oath. Some who would be in the position to, have refused to testify.

Can you direct me to the driver's report? If he wants to say it under oath, why hasn't he?

Who disputed Trump requested that people be allowed in to his speech? Did they do it under oath? Why not?

Why haven't they volunteered to testify?

Who has the committee stopped from testifying? If these people exist why don't they hold a press conference and challenge the committee?

When someone goes under oath and contradicts the lady, then you can at least attempt to dispute her allegations, but we both know that no one will.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over.  How embarrassing for you 

No can testify under oath for the commission unless they are called before them. 

Why haven’t they been called ? 

You know why. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/three-denials-cassidy-hutchinsons-explosive-trump-testimony-1720338%3Famp%3D1

Peter Alexander, an NBC White House correspondent, tweetedWednesday that a Secret Service spokesperson informed him that agents who were inside the vehicle with Trump that day were "available to testify under oath" in response to Hutchinson's allegations.

7 minutes ago, 716er said:

(they already testified under oath)

Yes. 

my (obvious) response was due to Kemp’s childish insistence that no one will testify against her. 

now all the committee has to do is to release that transcript to verify. 

They certainly didn’t have them on display like they used Cassidy

Despite an avalanche of criticism over their public intervention in the testimony, The Hill reports that the Secret Service is doubling down — and so is Ornato:

“There’s a lot of what Ms. Hutchinson said that is true. Certainly [Trump] wanted to go to the Capitol, that much we know. He said that publicly, he reiterated that inside the car,” a source close to the Secret Service told The Hill on Tuesday.

But the agency has also pushed back on Hutchinson’s account that Trump had lunged for the SUV’s steering wheel, and then towards the neck of Secret Service agent Robert Engel, after being told he was going back to the Oval Office — and not to the Capitol — following his defiant speech on the Ellipse.

Those acts of aggression, Hutchinson said, were relayed to her at the White House shortly after the rally by Tony Ornato, who upset Secret Service tradition by temporarily serving as Trump’s deputy chief of staff for operations. Engel was in the room during that conversation, she added, and did not dispute the details.

Both Ornato and Engel, who remain active Secret Service agents, have said they are willing to testify under oath to dispute Hutchinson’s narrative, even as they have refused to speak publicly about it. The unnamed driver, the agency has signaled, is also denying her account.

“Ornato is a red herring,” the source said, noting that he was in his office at the time and not at the rally.

“There are three people in that vehicle: Bobby Engel, President Trump and the limo driver,” the source said, and both agents are “saying that did not happen.”

This once again raises the question as to why the committee had Hutchinson tell this story at all. She did not witness the supposed incident, but only claimed to have heard it second-hand from Ornato. The committee had already interviewed Ornato, but it’s not clear that they got the story from him at all.

In fact, the committee has gotten rather quiet about their due diligence on vetting this story before putting it on national television:

The Jan. 6 Committee Tuesday did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital asking if it has attempted to speak to Ornato or Engel since the hearing. It also did not respond to questions on if it reached out to the Secret Service to verify the allegations, if there may be further subpoenas related to Hutchinson’s claims, or if it’s taken any other actions to verify what she said.

USSS spokesperson Anthony Gugliemi said the agency does not have any information to share when asked if the committee has taken further steps to verify Hutchinson’s claims.

Meanwhile, the Secret Service refuses to remain silent about their own testimony. That may earn them some animosity on Capitol Hill, but it also puts a lot of pressure on the J6 committee to disclose what Ornato and Engel had already told them about the incident and whether they took basic steps to check Hutchinson’s new account. At the very least, this continued pressure from the Secret Service may end up forcing the committee to take testimony in public from Ornato and Engel that will damage their star witness — which they clearly have been trying to avoid.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3548186-secret-service-denial-of-hutchinson-story-fuels-attacks-from-both-sides/

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/07/07/that-did-not-happen-secret-service-doubling-down-in-dispute-over-hutchinson-testimony-n481167

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Kemp said:

Not sure what you're referring to with your second point, but we have police reports of armed Trump supportets who refused to go through the metal detectors from the cops or are they lying?

Actually, there are reports on both sidesof agents  as to whether Trump wanted to go to the Capitol. Which agents have said he didn't? Why haven't they volunteered to testify?

Talk about bull####. No one has stepped forward to go under oath to contradict the lady's testimony?

Why hasn't Trump volunteered to speak to the committee?

If he's innocent, what does he have to hide.

Pathetic that the best your side has done is Flynn taking the 5th when questioned if he thinks there should be a peaceful transfer of power.

Remember what Trump said about people who take the fifth?

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

You're advocating for a system that doesn't exist in the country regardless as to whether or not you're a D, an R, or an I. 

If he's innocent, he has nothing to explain. Zero.  Zed. Nada.  Nothing. 

Meanwhile, he has shared his thoughts on what the lady said, and there have been a number of credible responses that suggest she's mistaken, wrong, lying, vindictive, or mentally unstable.  

In the meantime, as you surely know, no sensible representative would recommend going before a hostile tribunal of political adversaries with a stated goal to destroy you personally, financially and politically and allow them to dictate terms of the inquisition, especially in light of the problems with the testimony of their key witness. 

So, he simply responds...Nah, not interested.

• Thank you (+1) 1