Funny, That There's Zero Pushback

Kemp

Some Trump supporters have complained that Trump never reached for a steering wheel.

None have disputed that there were armed Trump supporters outside of Trump's speech.

None have disputed that Trump wanted these armed men allowed into his rally because he said they weren't after him, anyway.

None have disputed that he wanted to go to the Capitol to be with his people.

None have disputed that Trump and everyone around him thought there would be violence at the Capitol.

None have disputed that Trump had no problem with Pence being murdered.

Odd that no one has disputed these allegations and anything else the young woman said.

Lots of people could step forward under oath and dispute anything the young lady said. Not a one, yet.

First, Trump said he didn't know who she was. Then he changed his story to she had mental problems. Par for the course for Trump.

Trump supporters and Fox etc,. are left to only scream Hunter Biden blah blah blah.

I understand that Trump supporters can't answer any of this.

All they can do is bring up other things because deep down a lot of them know she spoke the truth.

How pathetic.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Some Trump supporters have complained that Trump never reached for a steering wheel.

None have disputed that there were armed Trump supporters outside of Trump's speech.

None have disputed that Trump wanted these armed men allowed into his rally because he said they weren't after him, anyway.

None have disputed that Trump and everyone around him thought there would be violence at the Capitol.

Odd that no one has disputed these allegations and anything else the young woman said.

Lots of people could step forward under oath and dispute anything the young lady said. Not a one, yet.

First, Trump said he didn't know who she was. Then he changed his story to she had mental problems. Par for the course for Trump.

Trump supporters and Fox etc,. are left to only scream Hunter Biden blah blah blah.

All they can do is bring up other things because deep down a lot of them know she spoke the truth.

How pathetic.

Because almost nobody cares about 1/6 at this point.  As someone once famously stated, what difference does it make now?   Look around.  There's a lot of other things going on, mostly bad.  Things that actually impacts people's real lives.  This is just some Washington clown-fest.  I can say with almost 100% certainty no matter what the outcome here it won't affect my life one bit.  When watching and hearing the mainstream news report daily on the breathtaking revelations of the committee hearings, the tone of their voice and the words they carefully use, I wonder if this is what it's like being forced to watch a North Korean propaganda film? 

I can make a pledge to take interest when the committee findings result in some actual indictments and evidence is heard in a real court with a real judge and real prosecutors and real defense attorney's representing real defendants and real rules of evidence submissions and disclosure and witness examination and cross-examination apply.  Until then.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Some Trump supporters have complained that Trump never reached for a steering wheel. There is is the driver's report that he didn't

None have disputed that there were armed Trump supporters outside of Trump's speech.  Not at the Protest

None have disputed that Trump wanted these armed men allowed into his rally because he said they weren't after him, anyway.  Multiple people have 

None have disputed that he wanted to go to the Capitol to be with his people.   The Secret Service has

None have disputed that Trump and everyone around him thought there would be violence at the Capitol.  Untrue.

None have disputed that Trump had no problem with Pence being murdered.   Absolutely untrue

Odd that no one has disputed these allegations and anything else the young woman said.  The Secret service has 

Lots of people could step forward under oath and dispute anything the young lady said. Not a one, yet. They have volunteered, the committee has not called them back

First, Trump said he didn't know who she was. Then he changed his story to she had mental problems. Par for the course for Trump.  Untrue. He said he barely knew her, you are stretching your truth

Trump supporters and Fox etc,. are left to only scream Hunter Biden blah blah blah.  Nonsensical statement in context with this thread

I understand that Trump supporters can't answer any of this.   We can answer any and all of it.  Just try a get a true question in there at some point

All they can do is bring up other things because deep down a lot of them know she spoke the truth.  No she did not, and other more important things are going on besides the J6 silliness.

How pathetic.  Yes..........yes your post was pathetic.

Ordinarily I would not have bothered such an uninformed post, but since All-Pro answered, I guess that I can.

Have you read ANY FOLLOW-UP to yesterday's hearings Kemp ?

This type of thread start is exactly what is wrong with PPP. All rant, no facts, no links,  just "I heard stuff and why don't the people I will never understand answer"

This is why I post conservative sites, because maybe, just maybe, one of the lefty lemmings here will read about another side to an issue.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Wrong. Disputed.

Wrong. Disputed.

Well no *****? He was saying for days prior to J6 that he planned to do this.

Again, no ***** *****. This is why he asked for national guard troops. Pelosi and DC mayor denied requests repeatedly. Why?

Wrong. Disputed.

:lol:

Many of them have already testified, as sourced above from ABC News. Others have asked that their testimony be released repeatedly. But the J6 committee won't share the transcripts of their testimony.  I wonder why?

Your idiocy has been answered.

How pathetic.

Yes, you are. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

What evidence is there that Trump took any action to protect Pence? Why would he instigate the mob tweeting “Pence doesn’t have the courage…” when he knows the violent mob is in the Capital? He himself has said that he deserved to be murdered. It doesn’t get any clearer than that. He was just fine with Pence, Romney, Pelosi, AOC, etc. being killed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

How pathetic.

half a star for double spacing, but usual dribble.

10 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

What evidence is there that Trump took any action to protect Pence?

There's an agency within the federal government whose sole purpose is to protect, with their lives if necessary,  the President, VP and other high ranking elected officials. Perhaps you've heard of it before?

Why would he instigate the mob tweeting “Pence doesn’t have the courage…” when he knows the violent mob is in the Capital?

Trump tweets, or used to anyway, stupid ***** all the time. In no universe is the above example of stupid ***** Trump tweeted, evidence of anything more than yet another example of stupid ***** Trump tweeted.

He himself has said that he deserved to be murdered. It doesn’t get any clearer than that. He was just fine with Pence, Romney, Pelosi, AOC, etc. being killed. 

No he didn't. Liz Cheney told you that someone said that Trump said that. 

I heard from someone that @BillStime likes to ***** himself and then take a stroll through Delaware Park while belting out 'Fascination' by the Human League.

See how ridiculous and unreliable hearsay can....well maybe the above was a poor example...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Wrong. Disputed.

Wrong. Disputed.

Well no *****? He was saying for days prior to J6 that he planned to do this.

Again, no ***** *****. This is why he asked for national guard troops. Pelosi and DC mayor denied requests repeatedly. Why?

Wrong. Disputed.

:lol:

Many of them have already testified, as sourced above from ABC News. Others have asked that their testimony be released repeatedly. But the J6 committee won't share the transcripts of their testimony.  I wonder why?

Your idiocy has been answered.

Yes, you are. 

Disputed… under OATH?

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148865w8n4bgdxs5szu3q3q

idiots 

Ok, to be crystal clear, here is what he said to Jonathan Karl of ABC News.

Well, the people were very angry,” Trump said.

“They said, ‘hang Mike Pence,’” Karl told Trump.

“It’s common sense, Jon. It’s common sense that you’re supposed to protect,” Trump said. “How can you, if you know a vote is fraudulent, right, how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress?

Now if a crowd was chanting to hang someone you cared about, say your brother, would your first thought be to defend the mob saying it’s common sense? If you cared - hell no! No normal human has that response. You also would not assume he was protected, you would take affirmative action of some kind to try to protect him. Trump didn’t care.

At least that’s my view. Others may say or do differently for their brother.

• Agree 1

Any argument that relies on the fact that the Secret Service allowed a sitting president to speak in front of people with AR-15 rifles present is invalid. The Secret Service would not have allowed Trump to get up until they had removed all known armed people in the crowd because if any one of them was anti Trump he could easily kill the president.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Any argument that relies on the fact that the Secret Service allowed a sitting president to speak in front of people with AR-15 rifles present is invalid. The Secret Service would not have allowed Trump to get up until they had removed all known armed people in the crowd because if any one of them was anti Trump he could easily kill the president.

I think that this is a good point that highlights some of the nuance that seems to be getting missed.

So far, we have seen testimony and audio of *reports* of AR-15s. While there is testimony that some weapons and body armor was confiscated, I haven’t seen confirmation that there were actually AR-15s present.

• Thank you (+1) 1

“It’s common sense, Jon. It’s common sense that you’re supposed to protect,” Trump said. “How can you, if you know a vote is fraudulent, right, how can you pass on a fraudulent vote to Congress?

Now if a crowd was chanting to hang someone you cared about, say your brother, would your first thought be to defend the mob saying it’s common sense? If you cared - hell no! No normal human has that response. You also would not assume he was protected, you would take affirmative action of some kind to try to protect him. Trump didn’t care.

It's not a Presidents job to protect the VP or vice versa. It's the USSS job.

You may read from that quote and it's context that he is saying "its common sense" for the mob to want to hang Mike Pence.

I read it as he's saying "it's common sense" for Pence to object to fraudulent electors.

Pence has culpability in all of this as well. He knew the day before, the morning of J6 at the latest that he didn't plan to object to electors. Yet he waited until 1 pm right before the joint session convened to release his letter. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Some Trump supporters have complained that Trump never reached for a steering wheel. There is is the driver's report that he didn't

None have disputed that there were armed Trump supporters outside of Trump's speech.  Not at the Protest

None have disputed that Trump wanted these armed men allowed into his rally because he said they weren't after him, anyway.  Multiple people have 

None have disputed that he wanted to go to the Capitol to be with his people.   The Secret Service has

None have disputed that Trump and everyone around him thought there would be violence at the Capitol.  Untrue.

None have disputed that Trump had no problem with Pence being murdered.   Absolutely untrue

Odd that no one has disputed these allegations and anything else the young woman said.  The Secret service has 

Lots of people could step forward under oath and dispute anything the young lady said. Not a one, yet. They have volunteered, the committee has not called them back

First, Trump said he didn't know who she was. Then he changed his story to she had mental problems. Par for the course for Trump.  Untrue. He said he barely knew her, you are stretching your truth

Trump supporters and Fox etc,. are left to only scream Hunter Biden blah blah blah.  Nonsensical statement in context with this thread

I understand that Trump supporters can't answer any of this.   We can answer any and all of it.  Just try a get a true question in there at some point

All they can do is bring up other things because deep down a lot of them know she spoke the truth.  No she did not, and other more important things are going on besides the J6 silliness.

How pathetic.  Yes..........yes your post was pathetic.

Ordinarily I would not have bothered such an uninformed post, but since All-Pro answered, I guess that I can.

Have you read ANY FOLLOW-UP to yesterday's hearings Kemp ?

This type of thread start is exactly what is wrong with PPP. All rant, no facts, no links,  just "I heard stuff and why don't the people I will never understand answer"

This is why I post conservative sites, because maybe, just maybe, one of the lefty lemmings here will read about another side to an issue.

Kemp has lost his marbles.   “No one” is responding, disputing or replying?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I think that this is a good point that highlights some of the nuance that seems to be getting missed.

So far, we have seen testimony and audio of *reports* of AR-15s. While there is testimony that some weapons and body armor was confiscated, I haven’t seen confirmation that there were actually AR-15s present.

Hutchinson is a flat out liar, or just to stupid to be taken seriously. The concept of nuance in this situation, that the SS allowed a president to speak in front of men with guns l, is absurd and something only the gullible believe 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

How pathetic.

No leftist has been able to define a woman on this board

Gtfo you and your Covid Lockdown Brothers are disqualified from power.  

• Vomit 1

Attention-seeker creates redundant thread because LAMP.

Story at eleven.

9 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Trump doesn't care about other people. I don't think he even views other people as real people.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Trump doesn't care about other people. I don't think he even views other people as real people.

And you know this how? Did you have dinner with him? Did you ask him for money, and said ‘get lost’?  I understand that you don’t like his personality but there are countless stories of people who actually do know him that would dispute your opinion as baseless.

So here's the audio clip of the actual interview. If you listen to this and come away with Trump meant that it's "common sense" for the protesters to want to hang Mike Pence then I'm sorry you've tested positive for severe TDS.

Also stay to the end of the clip for the obligatory "most secure election in US history" statement.