• Ed Oliver
    • Tremaine Edmunds
    • Matt Milano
    • Tre White
    • Jordan Poyer
    • Micah Hyde
    • Other

16 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m surprised to see Justin Herbert so low, especially because they have 2 chargers ranked higher than him. I assumed he would’ve been top 20 

He's definitely the most disrespected so far.  He should be at least top 20 and ahead of Lamar.

#26 sort of makes sense considering the barely important statistical dropoff but we all know how valuable Diggs is. I think the number of WRs left is more important, because there's no way Diggs isn't really top 3/4 in the league. I bet there's at least 4-5 more left, and I assume they're going to give Chase top 25 after 1 year. I can't imagine he's off the list completely. 

And it's in, Chase at #24. Meh, I know his numbers were incredible but I'd at least personally flip him with the veteran who's only one season removed from putting up even better numbers than Chase's rookie year. 

Edited by Nelius

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

#26 sort of makes sense considering the barely important statistical dropoff but we all know how valuable Diggs is. I think the number of WRs left is more important, because there's no way Diggs isn't really top 3/4 in the league. I bet there's at least 4-5 more left, and I assume they're going to give Chase top 25 after 1 year. I can't imagine he's off the list completely. 

And it's in, Chase at #24. Meh, I know his numbers were incredible but I'd at least personally flip that with the veteran who's only one season removed from putting up better numbers than Chase's rookie year. 

Agreed. I’d like to see one more year outta chase before we just toss him in that elite category. I mean, I think he’ll do it. But can we see it first at least? 

7 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Chase was #24.  My guess is in reverse order you'll see Hill, Jefferson, Adams, and Kupp.  Adams might be ahead of Kupp given it was voted by players.

24 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Trevon higher than Stefon. 

Smart move by Trevon to give up all those yards.  The more QB's throw at you the more INT opportunities you have.

Edited by Doc Brown

So we have five with the expectation Josh will be up there probably in the top 10.  I’m guessing we won’t have more than Dr. Poyer and Mr. Hyde, Von, Ya Diggs, and Super Allen.

Its too bad an unsung hero like Milano didn’t even crack to 90s.

At the end of the day it’s simply players propping up players.  The only two that I see matter are All Pro, and MVP/ DPOY and OPOY, and ROY.

Those are honors.

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

So we have five with the expectation Josh will be up there probably in the top 10.  I’m guessing we won’t have more than Dr. Poyer and Mr. Hyde, Von, Ya Diggs, and Super Allen.

Its too bad an unsung hero like Milano didn’t even crack to 90s.

At the end of the day it’s simply players propping up players.  The only two that I see matter are All Pro, and MVP/ DPOY and OPOY, and ROY.

Those are honors.

In the preview it has Josh next week (between 20-11).

9 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What did Jaylen Waddle accomplish in the NFL to make top 100? 

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/who-has-the-record-for-most-receptions-in-a-season-rookie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.