• Ed Oliver
    • Tremaine Edmunds
    • Matt Milano
    • Tre White
    • Jordan Poyer
    • Micah Hyde
    • Other

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Wow, they have Mac Jones? Just as inexplicable as him making the pro bowl. What the heck are people seeing in him? Mediocre QB who had a mediocre year. At least Cousins puts up big stats. And yet Mac is higher than him with 500 less passing yards, 10 fewer TD's, and 5 more INT's?

I have to think if he played for a different team he wouldn't have made the list or the pro bowl.

Wasn't he the best rookie QB last year?

49 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Wasn't he the best rookie QB last year?

Mostly (in my opinion) because all of the other rookie QBs were sent to dumpster fire level organizations and Trey Lance didn't even really play. 

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

By seasons End Gabriel Davis will make a mockery of the entire list. Not even an honorable for mention 

It’s hard to crack a top 100 list when you don’t even have 700 yards receiving 

16 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

Watching those highlights of Wyatt....

Teller pulling and pancaking Honey Badger in the Div playoff game, reminds me of "Rudy"

Wyatt is a beast up front, that's about as 1-sided as a trade gets...Beane won't let that happen again

We also didn’t have that same Wyatt Teller on our team

People have to stop living in hindsight… He was not playing at that level while he was here

Hence why he was losing his battle to feliciano and Spain 

People do get a fire lit under their ass and improve… Being buried on the death chart and traded clearly lit a fire As well as going to a better scheme for him 

He’s still not the greatest pass blocker… And we throw the ball more than most teams in the league… He can still get exposed as a pass blocker

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Von Miller #93

Doofus McCorkle #85

The list has officially jumped the shark.

This used to be OK for entertainment purposes. Especially since it is player-voting. See who the players think deserves it. But McCorkle making this list AT ALL, let alone ahead of Von Miller, is an absolute joke and completely discredits what little validity it ever had.

• Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s hard to crack a top 100 list when you don’t even have 700 yards receiving 

We also didn’t have that same Wyatt Teller on our team

People have to stop living in hindsight… He was not playing at that level while he was here

Hence why he was losing his battle to feliciano and Spain 

People do get a fire lit under their ass and improve… Being buried on the death chart and traded clearly lit a fire As well as going to a better scheme for him 

He’s still not the greatest pass blocker… And we throw the ball more than most teams in the league… He can still get exposed as a pass blocker

Not living in hindsight, I know it's a sensitive topic to some.

I agree, he had not become the player he is until he joined that organization.  Scheme and other factors played a big part. Similar to Jerry joining us.

I do think this causes Beane to pause trading young/potential guys, or at least become a bit more patient.  

All good though, can't wait/eager to see if anyone than Josh and Diggs are remaining.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Von Miller #93

Doofus McCorkle #85

The list has officially jumped the shark.

This used to be OK for entertainment purposes. Especially since it is player-voting. See who the players think deserves it. But McCorkle making this list AT ALL, let alone ahead of Von Miller, is an absolute joke and completely discredits what little validity it ever had.

Jones isn't even a top 200 player...

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m sure some of my homerism is showing, but is Chandler Jones really that much better than Von?

If the players only watched two games a year and looked at stats, they would think so. Apparently, players only watch two games a year and look at stats.

20 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

If the players only watched two games a year and looked at stats, they would think so. Apparently, players only watch two games a year and look at stats.

Well that would make sense since they are normally playing and don't have time to watch unless it's not during their games. 

When I think of last year when they did Allen's video it was only players he played against talking about him so it's not surprising that most of these players are judging them by how they played against them and not watching games/stats/highlights.

3 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Mac Jones being on this list is just awful. The guy isn’t even a top 25 starting QB in this league. 

I don't know why so many Bills fans are triggered by this. Who really cares honestly.

But as I've said all along, Jones is a good player and had a great rookie season especially when compared to some of the all time/HOF type players rookie campaigns. He wasn't the sole reason the Pats bounced back and made the playoffs last year but he was a big part of it.

Doesn't mean he's destined for Canton just yet but if he continues to develop and gets better the Pats certainly have their next franchise QB for the next 15 years, so if that's what has some fans hot and bothered over this I certainly understand.

• Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't know why so many Bills fans are triggered by this. Who really cares honestly.

But as I've said all along, Jones is a good player and had a great rookie season especially when compared to some of the all time/HOF type players rookie campaigns. He wasn't the sole reason the Pats bounced back and made the playoffs last year but he was a big part of it.

Doesn't mean he's destined for Canton just yet but if he continues to develop and gets better the Pats certainly have their next franchise QB for the next 15 years, so if that's what has some fans hot and bothered over this I certainly understand.

I mean, the voting is done by the players, so I guess we can only get so mad. But I think it's just the continued ball wash benefit of the doubt given to that team for so long. Let me simplify my anger towards it. Kyle Pitts is a generational talent. Mike Ditka is the only TE in NFL history to have more yards receiving than Pitts in his rookie year. So by all accounts, he had a generational season at the TE position. That said, Mac Jones ranks higher. I......Just......Can't

34 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

That just proves this list is a joke.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

People always underestimate how hard it is to find a franchise qb and overestimate how long qbs actually last. 15 years is a stretch for someone like Mac Jones lol. You're just traumatized because Brady lasted 20 years. He was not normal. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.