R.Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison

Canadian Bills Fan

He will need to make a MOUNTAIN of license plates to pay the IRS in full. He’s 55 now, and he won’t serve his entire 30 years. If he was sentenced to more than the prosecution was asking for, then thank you to the Judge on that one! Hopefully  the additional pending charges will keep him locked up for the rest of his life. He never deserves to be free again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I will always remember when my daughter graduated from elementary school they played "I believe I can fly"  and it really was a beautiful moment in time

Now I think of that dirtbags mug when I hear any of his music and it makes me wanna hurl.

52 minutes ago, muppy said:

I will always remember when my daughter graduated from elementary school they played "I believe I can fly"  and it really was a beautiful moment in time

Now I think of that dirtbags mug when I hear any of his music and it makes me wanna hurl.

I remember it from Space Jam.

My friends and I as kids would sing the parody all the time, pain in the ass to find it somewhere this is pretty close.

• Haha (+1) 1

Took them long enough.  My god.

1 hour ago, qwksilver said:

I don't understand why chemical castration was not part of the sentence. That should be automatic for perverts like this. Hope he dies in jail, just not soon.

The pathology of a child abuser is very complicated.  Oh, and I've met two Bills' fans over the years who were sex offenders (of children).  And yet, here we are.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

He will need to make a MOUNTAIN of license plates to pay the IRS in full. He’s 55 now, and he won’t serve his entire 30 years. If he was sentenced to more than the prosecution was asking for, then thank you to the Judge on that one! Hopefully  the additional pending charges will keep him locked up for the rest of his life. He never deserves to be free again. 

The prosecution asked for 25 years and the judge gave 30

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.