Go To Source For NFL News ?

custcarcen

8 hours ago, custcarcen said:

I absolutely can not stand Florio and his constant whining and criticism of anything the NFL and Goodell do. He's a very jealous wannabe. But the site is good.

Ā 

What's your "go to site" for up to the minute NFL news other than twitter ?

Ā 

If you want up to the minute news, Adam Schefter and Ian Rappaport on Twitter is absolutely your best route. ProFootballTalk will make an article as soon as possible. But the second any news breaks in the NFL, it's posted immediately on their Twitter accounts. Not sure why you'd want other options than the best ones.

9 hours ago, custcarcen said:

I absolutely can not stand Florio and his constant whining and criticism of anything the NFL and Goodell do. He's a very jealous wannabe. But the site is good.

Ā 

if you want more of just a straight NFL news aggregator without the opinions the huddle or sbnation are decent.

18 hours ago, custcarcen said:

Ā 

Ā 

WHAT?

Twitter is the best source. There are probably like 10-15 people nationally to follow and thatā€™s it. Youā€™ll get all the news accurately and fast. If those 10-15 donā€™t break the news then someone they follow will and theyā€™ll retweet it.

Locally probably the same. No one locally really breaks news.

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, custcarcen said:

Ā 

Ā 

I am the complete opposite.

Ā 

I genuinely enjoy the fact that Florio is not on the NFLā€™s payroll (proverbially or otherwise).

Ā 

I also think his law experience greatly enhances his reporting as it gives readers insight into contract negotiations and CBA negotiations and so forth, that no other reporter has.

Ā 

He also seems to refuseĀ to play the quid-pro-quo agent leak game and calls it out when he sees it.

Ā 

Florio is the best reporter in all of sports, in my opinion.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Just here. I also occasionally go to NFL.com. I also listen to a few podcasts daily: Cover1, Locked On Bills, and sometimes One Bills Live.

Ā 

That gets me all the news I need. I am not ever really worried about the day to day stuff anyway. If it's important, it will show up in one of those sources.

I use the old rotoworld app. Itā€™s called sports edge now. It helps for other sports too.Ā 
They do catch most player news, but I wonā€™t lie anytime I read anything of value I generally come right here after to get more info from the YOLO bot thread. I donā€™t listen to anyone talk sports anymore outside an occasional mcafee interviewĀ 

On 6/29/2022 at 1:27 AM, BillsFanForever19 said:

Ā 

If you want up to the minute news, Adam Schefter and Ian Rappaport on Twitter is absolutely your best route. ProFootballTalk will make an article as soon as possible. But the second any news breaks in the NFL, it's posted immediately on their Twitter accounts. Not sure why you'd want other options than the best ones.

Because Twitter is the devil's playgroundĀ 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.