Hot Ones

RaoulDuke79

I stumbled upon this show last year sometime and then lost track of it. For whatever reason the Post Malone episode showed up on my Google feed a few weeks ago and I've been binge watching it since. I guess it's a YouTube show, but I've been watching it on Tubi. At any rate, Sean Evans does a pretty damn good interview and I've found myself becoming very interested in people that I've never heard of. Anyone else a fan? Some of my favorites have been Gabrielle Union, Post Malone, DJ Khaled. 

25 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I stumbled upon this show last year sometime and then lost track of it. For whatever reason the Post Malone episode showed up on my Google feed a few weeks ago and I've been binge watching it since. I guess it's a YouTube show, but I've been watching it on Tubi. At any rate, Sean Evans does a pretty damn good interview and I've found myself becoming very interested in people that I've never heard of. Anyone else a fan? Some of my favorites have been Gabrielle Union, Post Malone, DJ Khaled. 

I'll throw on an episode when Youtubing  from time to time. Gordon Ramsay's was memorable. 

On 6/28/2022 at 5:55 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

Guy does a crazy amount of research for those interviews, they're all really good, he did a playoff one I think with Gabe Davis and McKenzie.

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Never heard of this, but I listened a Post Malone interview with Howard Stern recently.  Very interesting dude. Very humble.  He’s very open about his struggles with depression as a child and young adult.

I dont know much about the guy, but he seems like a good dude. The Nirvana covers he did were legit and he seems to like all kinds of music. Anytime I see a face tattoo I always think there are some issues there.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 7:18 PM, Steve O said:

Once again it appears I was the only one expecting this to be a "would ya" thread

So, I just watched the Scarlett johansson episode. I never got what all the buzz was about. I thought she was attractive, but there are a lot of attractive women. My God, I've never seen a more beautiful person eat chicken wings. She's stunning, and requested beer....It's a yes for me.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/29/2022 at 8:33 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Never heard of this, but I listened a Post Malone interview with Howard Stern recently.  Very interesting dude. Very humble.  He’s very open about his struggles with depression as a child and young adult.

Post Malone won me over with his pandemic Nirvana cover show.  That was ridiculous (in a great way).

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.