Kim Pegula Progressing Well

Dablitzkrieg

On 7/13/2022 at 8:15 PM, cd1 said:

Yes, they do owe us an update.

We know of Kim's health issue because they chose to make a public announcement. They made it our business.

Now the least they can do I issue a statement that she is "recovering...  thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers..."

They started it, they least they can do is give us some closure.

It’s amazing how quickly one can show one’s age/maturity in just a single, DA post online these days.

Obviously our friend cd1 has never had the unfortunate experience of a similar nature that tue Pegulas are currently experiencing.  If they had,  I am certain they wouldn’t ne running off at the mouth ( so to speak) line this.  
Just sit down and shut up, friend.  Save some face while you still can.

• Agree 2

On 7/13/2022 at 5:15 PM, cd1 said:

Yes, they do owe us an update.

We know of Kim's health issue because they chose to make a public announcement. They made it our business.

Now the least they can do I issue a statement that she is "recovering...  thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers..."

They started it, they least they can do is give us some closure.

They dont owe you a damn thing

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I wonder if she will be healthy enough to show up at the games or will we just see Terry in the owners box.

I don’t know about 6 weeks from now when the NFL season starts, but two weeks ago, she was not with Terry at Sabres rookie camp(they are normally both there). 

1 minute ago, BTB said:

I don’t know about 6 weeks from now when the NFL season starts, but two weeks ago, she was not with Terry at Sabres rookie camp(they are normally both there). 

Hopefully we see her at Bills games. That would be a good sign that she is getting healthy.

35 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Ha Ha Ha  -  there now don't you feel all grown up?

Lol, why yes I do, someone has got to set an example… 😜

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Are we still jumping all over WEO for his speculation, which wasn't unreasonable or rude at all, or are we just cool, cool, cool with the fact that one of the owners of the organization is said to be "progressing well" with no apparent further updates or even any photographs (also, not an unreasonable analysis after a month)?

It is family and it is private.  I get that and of course it is their right.  Jess also played in Wimbledon, which she wouldn't have if her mother was in mortal danger. Also a good sign.

Yet it is becoming more and more apparent that WEO may have been on to something early on.

Again, they don't have to prove or show anything to us.  However, KP, the sort of face of the new or modern NFL used in some of their advertisements has not been seen since before this health crisis.  If she were progressing or there weren't visible signs of something wrong I would imagine that we would have seen her by now.

If I have missed something I am sorry.

That said, God bless Kim and her family and prayers for a speedy recovery.

WEO-schmeeoh. I still say it's the dreaded spleen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, transient said:

WEO-schmeeoh. I still say it's the dreaded spleen.

Regardless, and again I am not prying, but it is weird after so much time.

Also,  it is not like it is one of her children (like the BS/black mail reporters tried to do with Lindy Ruff a decade ago when his daughter was sick...a**holes).  She is the President (CEO ?) of Pegula Sports and Entertainment.  At some point someone has to say something from the organization.  

And it doesn't make anyone a jerk for wondering or asking on a message board.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Regardless, and again I am not prying, but it is weird after so much time.

Also,  it is not like it is one of her children (like the BS/black mail reporters tried to do with Lindy Ruff a decade ago when his daughter was sick...a**holes).  She is the President (CEO ?) of Pegula Sports and Entertainment.  At some point someone has to say something from the organization.  

And it doesn't make anyone a jerk for wondering or asking on a message board.

I'm not sure what the ethnicity/gender of the reporters has to do with anything.  Take that crap to PPP!!

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 4