Kim Pegula Progressing Well

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, benderbender said:

Word must have gotten around to their PR team. Was on a text chain just this morning speculating about her condition and how locals said that the worst happened. I’m hoping she could give us an update personally very soon. 

Must be a stroke.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Must be a stroke.

If, by “must”, you mean “could” be a stroke, that would be accurate. It could be a lot of things.  I see no point in speculating, much less acting like we know anything for certain. 

Get well, Kim! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Word must have gotten around to their PR team. Was on a text chain just this morning speculating about her condition and how locals said that the worst happened. I’m hoping she could give us an update personally very soon. 

it’s gossip queens like you that force the PR team to put something out like they did this afternoon, even when the family would rather not.

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

If, by “must”, you mean “could” be a stroke, that would be accurate. It could be a lot of things.  I see no point in speculating, much less acting like we know anything for certain. 

Get well, Kim! 

The last time I replied in support of one of your comments, I got pistol whipped, but here I go again...I never learn.  I am +1 on this.

• Haha (+1) 1

I wouldn’t speculate as it could be just about anything.  She’s too young most likely to stroke.  There are two kinds of stroke.  Ischemic and Hemorrhagic.

The first is from plaque in the arteries and usually smokers and diabetics.  They are also typically pretty old and Kim is in her mid 50’s.

Hemorrhagic is as you’d guess from blood clots.  That’s possible, but unlikely unless she was maybe in a car accident and the clot formed in her leg and then migrated to the brain.

Basically there are so many reasons people are hospitalized.  She most likely has the best medical care and probably has a home health nurse visiting her each day.

Im just glad she’s doing well and wish her a speedy recovery.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I wouldn’t speculate as it could be just about anything.  She’s too young most likely to stroke.  There are two kinds of stroke.  Ischemic and Hemorrhagic.

The first is from plaque in the arteries and usually smokers and diabetics.  They are also typically pretty old and Kim is in her mid 50’s.

Hemorrhagic is as you’d guess from blood clots.  That’s possible, but unlikely unless she was maybe in a car accident and the clot formed in her leg and then migrated to the brain.

Basically there are so many reasons people are hospitalized.  She most likely has the best medical care and probably has a home health nurse visiting her each day.

Im just glad she’s doing well and wish her a speedy recovery.

Not specific to her, but in general, can that also happen from long plane ride or long anything not moving around legs much?  Person I worked some years back with was on a 10 hour or so plane ride, 3 days later he was dead.  He also was a heavy smoker and drinker which doesn't help.  Never heard an official cause of death for him. But didn't stop people from speculating! LOL

When they are ready to address the media on this they will, unfortunately they were forced by false rumors of her passing. 

Let the family be and we will know when they feel the time is right. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1