Josh Allen- A Glitch in the Matrix- Full Documentary

muppy

A full documentary detailing Josh Allen's journey from small town dreamer, to one of the NFL's brightest stars

I dont know if this documentary link has been posted. But I saw it today and its a great off season clip imo- Must watch on Youtube.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This one has been in my YouTube Watch Later list for a while now and just haven't gotten to it...thanbks for the reminder @muppy!  Funny how I see a one hour video that I know I would love but don't watch it because it is too long...and then proceed to watch 90 minutes worth of stupid short clips instead.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Absolutely AWESOME video.  I think I will watch it again......on my 65" brand new OLED TV!!!  Season can not start soon enough......I am lucky enough to live in the endless summer state so no I am not wishing summer away....just wishing the REALLY SUMMER away here in southern Florida. 🙃

• Agree 2

I was just thinking about Josh yesterday and today…. What if those last three games last year are now what to expect from Josh Allen game in, game out?

what if Josh Allen is way better than Brady or Stinky foot, Aaron Rogers?

IMHO….If McBeane can keep our OL very good (like it was towards the end of the year, last year) and supply Josh Allen with the weapons he needs, aside from a unlucky game here or there, I think this IS the new norm for Josh Allen. This year, our OL appears to have a fantastic starting five but iffy backups right now. Our weapons are deep and varied but we might have only two weapons that can win on the outside, we’ll see…. We’ll see how lines up on the outside when Davis or Diggs is resting and can that player make plays for us….

Having said that, I really wish we got Christian Watson somehow in the draft this year…. I think I’ll lament it for a long time. What could have been…. The two of them would have set so many records…. Why it bugs me so much is because I don’t think the Bills get another chance at that much talent at the WR position. Could have locked him up for five years….

23 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

To me he's more like Star Wars where Luke in the very first movie was collecting junk and selling it.

He then became a Jedi Knight.

I think that was Rey.  Luke was a moisture farmer.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Moisture_farmer#:~:text=Owen Lars and his nephew,the desert were moisture farmers.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So the only one above him was Russel Wilson who went to a new team.

At least the Steelers are getting some revenue from their otherwise wasted first round pick.  #lesserEJManuel2.0

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.