Club Seats? 200 level, how are these different?

34 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

also how bad will the old man get harassed for wearing a Vikings hat at the Bills game lol

If he starts trying to talk smack to Bills fans, just remind him that the Vikings are 0-4 in Super Bowls. 

Edited by Just Jack

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

A decade ago+ I flew in as a single and sat next to a single Jet fan in for the game. He was a “kid” compared to me, but a nice kid and barely old enough to buy beer. He was, of course, in full Jets gear. The Jets started hot, and he was SUPER LOUD.

We talked nicely, at first. Then it got more stern, father to son stuff. “Look, I don’t care what you yell, but when the beer thrown at YOU hits ME, we ALL got issues!” I think I saw fear in his eyes. I’m not a scary guy but he realized there were limits.  He calmed, Bills won, and life was good.

As far as your dad in a Vikes hat, I’d expect something closer to what I heard often in Green Bay when the Bills played there a few years back:  “Welcome to Wisconsin.” If I make that game (result of my son’s BDay treat from his wife) I’d love to meet you, your dad and to shake his Viking hand! 

Believe me the car ride home will be an interesting one which ever team wins lol I was thinking my Dad should wear his Dalvin Cook Jersey and I could get a James Cook Jersey that would be cool! I’m due for a new Bills Jersey lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.