Club Seats? 200 level, how are these different?

I sit in 237 row 10 and wouldn’t trade it. Last year the weather was HORRENDOUS pretty much all season. You probably want to be above row 7 or 8. That will keep you undercover. I believe that the heaters are turned on at 45 degrees which is nice. They work pretty well unless the weather is like zero. The clubs fill up pretty quickly inside as people sit around tables watching other games. I’ve found though that people are happy to share a table (although I spent 1/2 of the year on crutches in a boot). The food is better, there is Rachel’s and La Nova. The bar is open the entire game as well. It’s a nice way to watch a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Fitzpatrick’s playoffs Red Light District ???

c3914ce562a643d00435ff1d2ad41468

I think his beard works a little like Rudolph’s nose.  The guy has magical qualities, what can I say? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/26/2022 at 9:46 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

The only thing that I know about the 200's, is that they have above the seat heating, FWIIW.

That might not be much of a factor, for a mid. Nov. game.

Mid nov in Buffalo can range from -10 degrees to 105 degrees. You just don’t know.  Hopefully it is a nice sunny mid 50’s to low 60’s.  IMO this is perfect football weather.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/26/2022 at 10:19 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Thanks for the advice! Sounds like club seats are the way to go

One other thing - if your Dad has a handicap placard for his car by all means consider using the ADA lots.  Might have to wait a bit to get out - but they are really nice - right by gate to cut down walking and nice festive atmosphere w/o being over the top.  If he has trouble getting around they also have guest services people inside the gate with wheelchairs who will take him to your seats (we brought our own wheelchair for my Dad last year and it was great - from ADA lot to gate right next to it (they even waved us to the front of the line :)- then once inside can take elevator to upper levels)

Edited by stevewin

On 6/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Hey guys my Dad is turning 70 and never been to a NFL game before so I’m going to take him to the Bills Vs Vikings game cause he is a Vikings fan. I’m from Canada and only been to 1 bills game before in the nose bleeds and I was wondering what are the 200 level club seats and why are they so costly? Are they better then 100 level? 

This is kind of a bucket list thing for my dad so I want to get great seats, thanks for any advice!

Its been awhile, but the site line on the 100’s is not as good as the 200 level.  You can see the field better, but are still close to the field.  I’ve been to mid November games and they can be very windy.  

Have fun.  I might be flying up from Tampa for the Steelers game.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Mid nov in Buffalo can range from -10 degrees to 105 degrees. You just don’t know.  Hopefully it is a nice sunny mid 50’s to low 60’s.  IMO this is perfect football weather.

Buffalo has never seen 105 degrees in August let alone November 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Ok a little exaggeration but the point remains the same - Buffalo weather in mid November is subject to a broad range of conditions. 

I get it and that's true to an extent but it pretty much never reaches Summer temps in November in Buffalo

17 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

105 degrees.  Not sure what game you’ve been to in mid November.  Maybe here in Tampa.

I went to a game two years ago the first weekend in November and the guys who were local said, “should be fine as it’s supposed to be 40-42 degrees”. The part they forgot to mention was the 45-50 mph winds that made it feel like zero.  

Granted I’ve lived here in FL the 2nd half of my life, but I forgot what the winds can do in early November.  I’ll take no wind at zero degrees any day.

Its why I’m going to most likely the Steelers game in mid October.  It should be much more mild.  Making one of these night games in September is too much time away from work.  When it gets closer, I’ll confirm and maybe a few of us can catch up before the game for an adult beverage.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:37 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

The back rows of the 100's are very good. (except for the people who refuse to sit down, for the entire game) Otherwise, the view becomes restricted due to the crown of the field, as you get closer to it.

I sit in the 100's in row 46, and I wouldn't move any closer to the field.

yep my uncle in in row 41 of section 133… absolutely perfect seats.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/29/2022 at 9:37 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

The back rows of the 100's are very good. (except for the people who refuse to sit down, for the entire game) Otherwise, the view becomes restricted due to the crown of the field, as you get closer to it.

I sit in the 100's in row 46, and I wouldn't move any closer to the field.

I remember being on the field for a concert in the ‘70’s or ‘80s and realizing that standing on one sideline you could see the other guys waist,  but maybe not his knees. The pitch is HUGE! 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys thanks for the info this was great, one more question we’re going to go to the Sabres vs Bruins game also now the night before, is it best to get a hotel room right in downtown Buffalo or closer to Orchard Park? 
also how bad will the old man get harassed for wearing a Vikings hat at the Bills game lol

6 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Hey guys thanks for the info this was great, one more question we’re going to go to the Sabres vs Bruins game also now the night before, is it best to get a hotel room right in downtown Buffalo or closer to Orchard Park? 
also how bad will the old man get harassed for wearing a Vikings hat at the Bills game lol

Shouldn't be a problem, the Vikings are irrelevant to Bills fans. 

10 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

A decade ago+ I flew in as a single and sat next to a single Jet fan in for the game. He was a “kid” compared to me, but a nice kid and barely old enough to buy beer. He was, of course, in full Jets gear. The Jets started hot, and he was SUPER LOUD.

We talked nicely, at first. Then it got more stern, father to son stuff. “Look, I don’t care what you yell, but when the beer thrown at YOU hits ME, we ALL got issues!” I think I saw fear in his eyes. I’m not a scary guy but he realized there were limits.  He calmed, Bills won, and life was good.

As far as your dad in a Vikes hat, I’d expect something closer to what I heard often in Green Bay when the Bills played there a few years back:  “Welcome to Wisconsin.” If I make that game (result of my son’s BDay treat from his wife) I’d love to meet you, your dad and to shake his Viking hand! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.