Club Seats? 200 level, how are these different?

Hey guys my Dad is turning 70 and never been to a NFL game before so I’m going to take him to the Bills Vs Vikings game cause he is a Vikings fan. I’m from Canada and only been to 1 bills game before in the nose bleeds and I was wondering what are the 200 level club seats and why are they so costly? Are they better then 100 level? 

This is kind of a bucket list thing for my dad so I want to get great seats, thanks for any advice!

Edited by Kingston Bills Fan

The Vikes game is Nov 13 so the overhead heaters might be in play. Be aware the the first few rows of 200 level club seats are beyond the cover of the 300 level overhang so not only do you miss out on the heat but also are subject to the elements like rain & snow.

Also, the clubs have their own rest rooms, food courts, and bars. I have club seats and take my Dad (88 yrs old) to one game/yr. Without the club seat amenities, I would not consider taking him.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The club seats are great.  They are the only way I go to games nowadays - the bathrooms are clean, the crowd is enthusiastic but tends older and is significantly better behaved, and the amenities in the club are a nice upgrade over what's generally available in the stadium.

Take your dad and have a good time - I'd highly recommend the club seats.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, unbillievable said:

What section has food included?

I don’t think the food is actually included, they just have different/maybe better (?) options. 

I went as a guest with old friends to some games in Jacksonville (of all places) to find some incredible food! The seats were actually outside, but there was a huge dining area indoors. Unlimited food, wine and beer, cash for liquor (to keep things safe, most likely). This was not just burgers and dogs, I had sautéed sea bass and some nice wine. (Feel free to make fun of me here, just telling the truth! 🤷‍♂️)  I’m sure I had a dog and a beer later, 

When the stadium opened in 1973 our seats were in the club section in the top row against the suites. When they opened the windows in the summer thre AC came out on us, and we got their heat in the winter.  If I looked to my right the scoreboard was there and the “Juice Stand” banner was to my left in the far corner. Our four seats went from about the 20-22 yards lines.

Those were amazing days and remain amazing memories. Create memories for your kids. Memories > Stuff. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I had season tickets for two years in section 232. I had to keep my son a Bills fan since at his mom's house her new husband is a Steelers fan. My son was in high school, now he's married with a kid and still a Bill's fan. 

The extra perks you get are fun, like the pre-game on field passes, access to the exclusive club seat store, and Bill's bucks.

At halftime I could get out of my seat, use the restroom, buy some food, and sit down in my seat to watch the second half kickoff.

I’ll add my $.02 here in support of splurging for the club seats — particularly for bringing an elderly relative.  Couple of notes, although @Mr Info did a pretty good job:

• I believe the magic number for your row is between 7-10.  You get the full benefit of the overhead heaters but you’re not too far back where you might have some of the auxiliary scoreboards in the corners cut off.
  • Try to get near an aisle.

The experience is still immersive in the clubs — you won’t feel removed from the action — and the “creature comforts” are worth it IMO.

• Like (+1) 4

Several years ago my wife and I came up for a Thursday night game against Miami (Fitzpatrick was the QB).  I believe it was in December.

I bought tickets in the M&T indoor club seats area.  The wife wasn't too excited about sitting inside as she (and I for that matter) rather sit out in the cold, especially when its snowing.  That particular night it was in the 20's.  She looked out in the stands and saw all the frozen breath and said sitting indoors wasn't so bad, 🙂

We paid something like $350 per ticket via the Bill's ticket office.  The price included the indoor seats, the buffet and an open bar.  Not too bad at the time.  I think those prices are long gone.

I was lucky that evening.  I entered the betting squares and ended up taking home a Fitzpatrick signed mini helmet.

It was a good experience but probably won't do it again.  I'd rather go section 200 and hope for the best.  When we go to other stadiums I look for section 200 type club seats as well.  More expensive, but when we only go to a game every couple years its worth it.

2 hours ago, HailMary said:

If you don’t want to stand for most of the game spend on premium/club seats and/or do your best to get in the first row in Level 300. 

Level 300 for an older fan and in mid November probably will not add up to a great experience.

Spend the extra cash and go for the Club Seats.  I had the Jim Kelly Club seats for 15 years until I moved.  When the heated seats died they replaced that with the heat above.  If you are 70?  That heat be it in October, November or December makes ALL the difference in the world.  Additionally the bathrooms and concessions are more than worth it.

200 level is the real deal.  Enjoy the game!!!

15 hours ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Thanks for the advice! Sounds like club seats are the way to go

One other thing that's nice about the club seats for older people is people don't stand for most of the game like many/most of the people in the lower bowl now.  When we take my (86 yr old Dad) we only get club seats now.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Augie said:

I don’t think the food is actually included, they just have different/maybe better (?) options. 

I went as a guest with old friends to some games in Jacksonville (of all places) to find some incredible food! The seats were actually outside, but there was a huge dining area indoors. Unlimited food, wine and beer, cash for liquor (to keep things safe, most likely). This was not just burgers and dogs, I had sautéed sea bass and some nice wine. (Feel free to make fun of me here, just telling the truth! 🤷‍♂️)  I’m sure I had a dog and a beer later, 

When the stadium opened in 1973 our seats were in the club section in the top row against the suites. When they opened the windows in the summer thre AC came out on us, and we got their heat in the winter.  If I looked to my right the scoreboard was there and the “Juice Stand” banner was to my left in the far corner. Our four seats went from about the 20-22 yards lines.

Those were amazing days and remain amazing memories. Create memories for your kids. Memories > Stuff. 

About 20 years ago Wegmans had a contest every week where people would win tickets to a game in the Wegmans suite.  One week somebody must have won who wasn't a football fan and could care less so sold his tickets and I bought them for $75 a piece.  Good deal on the ticket cost!

The amazing food we got was Wegman's subs and Wegman's brand chips and soda.

55 minutes ago, stevewin said:

One other thing that's nice about the club seats for older people is people don't stand for most of the game like many/most of the people in the lower bowl now.  When we take my (86 yr old Dad) we only get club seats now.

I'm 68 & bought lower bowl seats for the opener last season.  Never again!  I may not make it to a Bills home game this year (I'm going to 2 road games), but if I do it's either clubs or 1st row of either the 2nd level endzone or upper deck. 

• Like (+1) 1

My Mom and her boyfriend had season tickets in the lower part of the upper deck for many years.  I believe they were good seats between the 30's.  They drove down for most of the games from Toronto.  They were at the Blizzard game against the Colts in 2017 I believe it was where Lesean McCoy had the big TD run in OT for the win.  I think that was their last year of season tickets.  She is 81 and in good health (a hearty lady) but her boyfriend is 83 and has Congestive Heart Failure and does not get around well anymore.  I guess he didn't want to die at the Ralph.   

Former club season holder- rows 8 to 16 (top row) are under the upper deck. The heaters work great and you wont get wet. The very bottom row of the clubs may have the best sight lines in the stadium; Subjective and opinionated of course. Alcohol served all game inside the concession area and bathrooms just for clubs is nice as well. The experience is different; Some dont like it, some do. the added bonus is quick entrance into the stadium however last year they were short staffed and would routinely close a gate to staff other gates. Add in the CV testing and the wait was longer than usual. Normal times, you can tailgate just about up to kick off and still make it in time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.