The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Gugny

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Dane Cook was never funny.  Yes, I've seen the one about the sneeze and the one about holograms.  They both suck.  He was only popular because girls think hes cute.

Pete Davidson is heroin Dane Cook.

Lost in Translation has no redeeming value as entertainment.  Pretending to like it doesn't make you smart.

Bill Murray is the most overrated actor of all time.

And he seems like a douchy guy.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Shawshank Redemption is overrated.

Mustard, pickles, relish, and horseradish are awful.

Not going to disagree with you on the movie but will on at least two of the condiments. Weber’s horseradish mustard is awesome.

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Shawshank Redemption is overrated.

Mustard, pickles, relish, and horseradish are awful.

I'm with you on everything but mustard. Pickles...just the smell, are revolting. 

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

I'm with you on everything but mustard. Pickles...just the smell, are revolting.

Absolutely nothing, but nothing can ruin food more than onions, especially those nasty, crunchy ones that never leave your aftertaste hours layer. :thumbdown::sick:

• Dislike 1

59 minutes ago, muppy said:

I have one in spirit of the thread being an unpopular opinion:

Dogs suck.

Cats Rule

🍿

And I had such hope for you!  :)

Please forward your address so I can mail you all the Golden Retriever sheddings we collect daily. 

OK…….maybe cats aren’t ALL bad compared to Goldens, but that’s the only knock on Goldens. Cats? Don’t get me started. I now understand the reason my mother told us she was allergic to cats until I was about 25. 

Enjoy your popcorn!!! 

53 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

This is a horrible take...the only thing you got right was the horseradish! 

Right.  It's the unpopular opinions thread.

57 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I always ask to not even get a pickle on the side so the disgusting juice doesn't leak onto my burgers or fries.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I always ask to not even get a pickle on the side so the disgusting juice doesn't leak onto my burgers or fries.

I have an old tennis buddy in Florida who I used to go to lunch with a lot after tennis.  He would explain he was “allergic” to onions when it appeared his entire family just didn’t like them, but he was convinced it was an actual allergy. I smelled BS there. 

BUT, the big thing was the pickle. He’d say NO PICKLE, and as the server walked away I’d repeat “SERIOUSLY! NO PICKLES!”  Nice guy in his 50’s-60’s at the time. Very accomplished and wealthy by family and on his own, but………..if a pickle came out on his plate he would whine like a four year old who missed his nap! “You can’t fix that! It was on the plate! ALL the food is contaminated!!!” 

It was awkward and VERY painful. 

51 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?

I have pictures and it does last longer

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

Maybe Bugs touched him….and he liked it.   🤷‍♂️

Where didn't Bugs touch me? 

Sometimes I wish Kelly, Thurman, Bruce, and the rest of the Bills alumni were around a little bit less.

I get serious "Prom King who peaked in high school and never left the small town he grew up in, instead remaining there as a local celebrity and owning a car dealership" vibes from them.

It's like thanks, guys, for everything you did, but the city and fans have been stuck on the early 90s Bills for a quarter century now. Enough is enough. ESPECIALLY now that we have an exciting new era of Bills football. I don't need to see, read about, and hear from Jim Kelly every other Sunday. God bless the man and his family, and thanks for the memories, but at some point, enough is enough.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

That sounds personal, and I’ll report you if you tell me!!! 

(You can PM me if you need help finding a hotline number.)

Where he should have touched me is the top of my skull, and used his "hare tonic", so I wouldn't be bald with shoulder length hair....

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Where he should have touched me is the top of my skull, and used his "hare tonic", so I wouldn't be bald with shoulder length hair....

Is that the rock star look? Make those cougars go crazy….for an older man?    😂

Hair is just not what it used to be. Sadly. I get that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.