Random Bills’ Games Stuck in the Memory Bank

WotAGuy

2010 against the Lions.  0-8 to start the season and it was the 1st win of the year at home.  14-12.

Of course it felt at the time in typical Bills fashion they didn't make it easy.  Detroit got a touchdown late but couldn't convert on the 2 point try.  I think it was a rainy day too.

I have a memory of the crowd singing Sweet Caroline after their 1st win.  The team has come a long way since 

The recent one is the one loss to the Dolphins that Josh has, I did not watch live but watched replay and I already knew they lost but I watched the drop by Clay and knew Josh was at least gonna be exciting if they game him a decent team around him. The older one is Ocober of 1990 vs Raiders. It was first time I realized that the team could put up points the way they did. We put up 24 in the 4th of a game we were down 10 in. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199010070buf.htm

Fitz season opener in KC where we obliterated them.

Stevie Johnson "God" game.

McKelvin fumble game 

Bills-Cardinals game where Cardinals Pro Bowl punter had punts of like 9 and 15 yards because of the wind 

Bills-Jets game they lost on the OT kickoff return by Morton which was his 2nd of the game.

On 6/25/2022 at 2:43 PM, Fan in Chicago said:

I know you were looking for Bills wins but I am scarred by this game and can never forget the anger, frustration and disappointment during this game:

https://sportsdata.usatoday.com/football/nfl/summary/23567

I would like an easy button that simply erases all Brady* games from my memory.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Rigby said:

2004 when we lost at the Raiders. I had not been a fan long and I mainly remember this one as it was the night my girlfriend's Dad erm...caught us messing around during half time lol. I remember his rage but luckily I got out of there unscathed.😁

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200409190rai.htm

I’m suspicious that this memory is more about halftime than the Bills game. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/6/2022 at 8:07 PM, Steptide said:

Man I could think of alot. First game that comes to mind (at least for dissapointing losses) is 2004 season finale against the Steelers. It was the first bills game I ever attended. We had the playoffs handed to us with the steelers 3rd stringers. Was ready for the crowd to be rowdy and pumped at the end, and well, we all know how it ended. Oddly, even though at that point we hadn't been to the playoffs since 99, I feel like the dark ages really started after that game. Enter losman, dick jauron, trent Edwards and so on 🙄. Holy cow how did we live through that 

That 3rd string Steelers team had Willie Parker, Antwan Randle el and James Harrison 

we had the ghost of drew Bledsoe 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.