If I own a pro sports team in one of these ***** up anti abortion states

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If I owned an Auntie Anne’s pretzel kiosk, I’d be fat af regardless of where it was.  I love those things. 

Cinnabon and an Orange Julius. Hello sugar coma! 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Keep your shirt on….geez, the rampant hyperbole on here is over the top

It find it incredibly insightful when a person with no hope of ever achieving something of this magnitude shares his thoughts on how he’d completely *&$# it up if he did.  It’s a window into the human condition, Deek. 

Btw if owned a couple Dunkin Donuts franchises in any state, I’d immediately get rid of the blueberry munchkins.  I don’t like them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well don’t send them to California…. we’re already knee deep in homeless drug addicts and illegal aliens. 

Yeah the largest economy in the US and fifth largest in the world cares what a school janitor thinks.

Go back to hating on gays

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Companies are going to bail from those crap hole states - mark my words 

I told you fellow Conservatives and actual Americans - our Independent friends.   

It's over and we're done here.  Secession.  

Bill and the Covid loon in the OP may be trolls and a very low info individuals. 

But this is exactly what they'll start saying about states that ban it - they'll need to be canceled and businesses moved.  

The OP is actually thankful his team plays in New York because it can kill kids.  They aren't alone - and they are the base of the Communist Party USA.  Formerly the Democrats.  

There is no more common ground.  For those of you that still think so, or think the people in this country are worth remaining *united* with, you're mistaken.

In January 2025, when DeSantis is sworn in, you're going to see - the first presidential inauguration --- in Tallahassee.  He will not hold it in DC and no way I'd want him to.  

Secession will happen by 2028 or so.  Amid a complete economic collapse.  

This is going to be awesome.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 716er said:

I need to move my team as soon as possible.

until I am in the new south 

💜

You should print this bit of brilliance out and frame it. I’m sure it took a while to come up with something quite so thought provoking. Would be a shame to see it blow away into cyberspace. Kudos on this absolute masterpiece. 

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, 716er said:

Businesses will move because you’re living in 1960 - not because we are woke.

no. it will be because you will beg corporations to please punish your political enemies, as you are

and then scream how the very same corporations have too much power in this country and something must be done!! 

its a weird mix you have embraced.

Edited by Buffarukus