Sunday Ticket Negotiations

Buffalo Boy

20 hours ago, davefan66 said:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out for YouTube. If they charge the going rate, and you must have the full service, I don’t see this as profitable. Paying 1 Billion more than DTV did doesn’t make sense. Do they believe it will pull in that many subscribers?  What’s the collateral upsell for them?

I would love to see the à la carte. Team only, games only, ST only.  Maybe even weekly.

I am moving on from DTV now for sure. I was going to go with Spectrum streaming.  Now I will wait and see if YT has a new subscriber deal with free ST.  Just can’t see paying full price ever for ST.

I will pay full price for NFLST abut not if it requires YTTV I have spectrum streaming along with applet plus, Netflix, hbomax enough for me.  Was hoping DTV a would still be able to offer NFL,package to legacy customers once I know for sure will cancel my service with them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.